Who got tickets today?

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

Looks like I picked the wrong morning to sleep in. :oops: :(

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

Radbird wrote:Looks like I picked the wrong morning to sleep in. :oops: :(
Looks like I picked the wrong morning to quit hashish.

Capt_Morgan
Perennial All-Star

Post by Capt_Morgan »

Leroy wrote:
Radbird wrote:Looks like I picked the wrong morning to sleep in. :oops: :(
Looks like I picked the wrong morning to quit hashish.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
=D> =D> =D> =D>

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

mcgee51taguchi99 wrote:
Jmodene wrote:Ticket brokers are as bad as house flippers. Not only do they reduce the available supply, but they cause the price to go up as a result of the reduced supply.
I had a problem with scalpers until game 7 of the NLCS in 2004. All the scalpers were getting arrested and I couldn't find 2 tickets anywhere around the stadium. To me not having any opportunity to buy tickets is much worse than have to pay an inflated price.
That's kind-of how I feel about it. I just went ahead and got some from stubhub...it amazes me how fast they get up for sale on there.

Balltilyafall4
Veteran Player

Post by Balltilyafall4 »

I got two SRO's for opening day...

I already had 2 Pujols packs so that was the only one I was looking for....4th opening day in a row!! :)

vance
Everyday Player

Post by vance »

mcgee51taguchi99 wrote:
Jmodene wrote:Ticket brokers are as bad as house flippers. Not only do they reduce the available supply, but they cause the price to go up as a result of the reduced supply.
I had a problem with scalpers until game 7 of the NLCS in 2004. All the scalpers were getting arrested and I couldn't find 2 tickets anywhere around the stadium. To me not having any opportunity to buy tickets is much worse than have to pay an inflated price.
I agree with this statement. I used to [expletive] and moan about scalpers until I realized how much they help me get tickets to events I'd never be able to attend without them.

Molly
Perennial All-Star

Post by Molly »

I got so frustrated Saturday. 3 times I got through on the phone line between 9 and 9:15. Got John Rooney's voice telling me to hold, a ticket agent would be with me shortly; then, a busy signal :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardinalkarp »

I had plenty of chances to get SRO for Opening Day but passed. I really just wanted to upgrade the seats I already had for Opening Day. Its pretty lame that fans couldn't even get 2 seats together for Opening Day and the tickets weren't even for sale yet.

stlmark
Perennial All-Star

Post by stlmark »

I already have tickets for Opening Day and I got tickets for the Cards/Phils here in philly on July 14th. I'll also probably end up going on July 15th. I may look into traveling down to Washington when the Cards play the Nats.

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer

Post by TimeForGuinness »

I just got my 10-pack today.

Really cool background with the celebration on the mound. I'll have to keep my opening day tickets.

TFG