I love this team

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
stlmark
Perennial All-Star

Post by stlmark »

Balltilyafall4 wrote:That's what my dad says too....my mom's ragging on him because he complained so much last year about standing for so long (we got there when the gates opened so we would get a good spot....so.....he stood for roughly 6-7 hours...that's rough for him) and now he's mad at me that I spilled the beans that all we had was SRO's

Johnny....we usually like to have tickets in hand before we even leave the house because we don't want to drive the 5 - 5.5 hours without tickets...so when I say overpaying scalpers I mean ebay, stub-hub, etc. The only time we've ever considered driving down without a ticket and scalping was for game 7 of the NLCS in 2004 against the Astros and my dad chickened out...I'm still SO pissed at him for chickening out because during the whole game all he kept saying was "we coulda been there...we coulda been there.."

Jerk :evil:
I know once the game is over, my dad is going to want to go SIT down at the nearest bar. And I'm cool with that. I'll be in town to have some fun! :toast:

Elphie15
Perennial All-Star

Post by Elphie15 »

I paid about $100 to sit in the nosebleed section and I'm more excited than any other game I've ever gone to. :D

Cronos
In perpetuum

Post by Cronos »

Jocephus wrote:i love this team!
=D> =D>

If there's one thing this board sorely needed, it was more Ernie Hudson.

"Ray...when someone asks you if you're a god, you say: YES!!!!"

stlmark
Perennial All-Star

Post by stlmark »

Elphie15 wrote:I paid about $100 to sit in the nosebleed section and I'm more excited than any other game I've ever gone to. :D
Oh hell, I paid $165 for SRO! Oh well, I guess I don't care as long as I'm there.