The Friday Exit Poll

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony

Post by maddash »

1. If the roster is set so to speak, whos the odd man out in the bullpen? Johnson

2. Who wins more games: Barry Zito or Mulder/Hudson combo? Mulder/Hudson combo

3. If Rolen is the best 3rd baseman the Cards have ever had (debateable) whos the worst (at least 50 starts)? Scott Cooper Jeez, do people really think Tatis was the worst 3rd baseman? He put up an OPS+ of 140 in '99 for criminy sakes!

4. Hows your NCAA bracket doin? Very good

5. How you like your Jessica: Beil,Alba, Simpson
(For Molly: How ya like your Johnny: Damon, Depp, Mayer) Alba

6. Its spring break for most colleges/highschools. Ever gone anywhere cool for break? Key West

7. Spring is here. What song comes on the radio and makes you roll down the windows and turn it up? The Who's Baba O'Reilly

8. I watched some Arena Football last night. Different. What "B" level sport do you like? Premier League soccer

9. Mrs.Valley is going away for her spring break (doin a family thing, I have to work). So Valley has a man week (Come on by). What should I do with my single man week? A trip to the East Side might be in order... I haven't been in a few years :cry:

10. The Hills Have Eyes 2 opens Friday...Name the best movie sequal ever. Godfather II

valley_card22
All-Star

Post by valley_card22 »

The last time Ole Valley went to a Gentlemans club across the river it was during a coaching clinic. I think it was Platinum something by POPS. I spent way to much cash on a stripper from near my hometown. Funny we knew alot of the same people. And ya know what I hate? That akward stripper conversation...is there anything worse?

Jmodene
Still waiting for someone to use a Weird Al song

Post by Jmodene »

1. If the roster is set so to speak, whos the odd man out in the bullpen?

Probably Johnson; more likely Hancock.

2. Who wins more games: Barry Zito or Mulder/Hudson combo?
Zito, unless he too goes on the DL.

3. If Rolen is the best 3rd baseman the Cards have ever had (debateable) whos the worst (at least 50 starts)?
Heity Cruz or Scott Cooper.

4. Hows your NCAA bracket doin?
Don't have one.

Rabbit.

6. Its spring break for most colleges/highschools. Ever gone anywhere cool for break?
Never went to college. Took my wife and son to San Diego a few spring breaks ago, though, and took one of those harbor cruises.

7. Spring is here. What song comes on the radio and makes you roll down the windows and turn it up?
"Rock Me Amadeus"

8. I watched some Arena Football last night. Different. What "B" level sport do you like?
Pro Poker. My wife is taking dealing classes so we have a semi-professional interest now.

9. Mrs.Valley is going away for her spring break (doin a family thing, I have to work). So Valley has a man week (Come on by). What should I do with my single man week?
Surprise her and give the house a good cleaning while she's gone.

10. The Hills Have Eyes 2 opens Friday...Name the best movie sequal ever.
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

valley_card22
All-Star

Post by valley_card22 »

[quote="Jmodene"]

9. Mrs.Valley is going away for her spring break (doin a family thing, I have to work). So Valley has a man week (Come on by). What should I do with my single man week?
Surprise her and give the house a good cleaning while she's gone.

Dude, your joking right?

Jmodene
Still waiting for someone to use a Weird Al song

Post by Jmodene »

Only a little. Besides, if you do that, she'll forgive you for the *other* stuff you plan to do this week. ;)

PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer

Post by PujolJunkie »

1 If the roster is set so to speak, whos the odd man out in the bullpen?
I like Johnson. Hancock.

Mulder/Hudson. I trust the arm of Hudson to give 13 wins and if Mulder comes back in July and gets 3-4 starts in July, 5 in August(assuming he stays healthy, hoping), 5 in September.. I trust him to give me 9 wins or so. So yeah. Zito isn't winning 22+

3. If Rolen is the best 3rd baseman the Cards have ever had (debateable) whos the worst (at least 50 starts)?
I find it hard to say anyone other than Scott Cooper

Please don't ask

5. How you like your Jessica: Beil, Alba, Simpson
(For Molly: How ya like your Johnny: Damon, Depp, Mayer)
Alba. Hands down.

6. Its spring break for most colleges/highschools. Ever gone anywhere cool for break?
No, not really. I live a boring life.

7. Spring is here. What song comes on the radio and makes you roll down the windows and turn it up?
Wish I could say I listen to the radio.

8. I watched some Arena Football last night. Different. What "B" level sport do you like?
Bowling is fun to watch on TV

Watch every single sports program on the television. No matter what it is. With a full week, you could watch so much sports your head would explode.

Godfather II

Molly
Perennial All-Star

Re: The Friday Exit Poll

Post by Molly »

valley_card22 wrote:Hello Gateway! Welcome to the Friday tradition. Next week marks the two year anny of the Exit Poll (when ya count Cards Talk) so stay tuned for that. I'll be taking PMs all week as you come up with the Exit Poll questions or you send me some of your favorite. Now, without any further delay:

Such a busy day. Just now (3:45 pm) getting to respond!
1. If the roster is set so to speak, whos the odd man out in the bullpen? Thompson

2. Who wins more games: Barry Zito or Mulder/Hudson combo? Mulder/Hudson

3. If Rolen is the best 3rd baseman the Cards have ever had (debateable) whos the worst (at least 50 starts)? Tatis

4. Hows your NCAA bracket doin? No Bracket but Kansas is still in, yoohoo

Depp; and Biel for a little girl on girl action :wink:

6. Its spring break for most colleges/highschools. Ever gone anywhere cool for break? N/A

7. Spring is here. What song comes on the radio and makes you roll down the windows and turn it up? Dancing Queen by Abba :oops:

8. I watched some Arena Football last night. Different. What "B" level sport do you like? Actually saw an XFL game in Memphis. It was fun

9. Mrs.Valley is going away for her spring break (doin a family thing, I have to work). So Valley has a man week (Come on by). What should I do with my single man week? Sit on the couch w/your buddies drinking beer and farting!

10. The Hills Have Eyes 2 opens Friday...Name the best movie sequal ever. Sequels generally suck

(On a side note, my good friend Tough Guy is prolly headed on spring break. If he or Elphie or any of our other "pups" need to bailed out of jail, I have set up a paypal account to raise money for their spring break-out. If anyone cares to donate, IM me. Any money not used for their break out will be donated to Cardinals Care in the name of Gateway Redbirds. )

You stay classy Gateway. Thanks for Stoppin by.

ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star

Re: The Friday Exit Poll

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

Molly wrote:
valley_card22 wrote:Hello Gateway! Welcome to the Friday tradition. Next week marks the two year anny of the Exit Poll (when ya count Cards Talk) so stay tuned for that. I'll be taking PMs all week as you come up with the Exit Poll questions or you send me some of your favorite. Now, without any further delay:

Such a busy day. Just now (3:45 pm) getting to respond!
1. If the roster is set so to speak, whos the odd man out in the bullpen? Thompson

2. Who wins more games: Barry Zito or Mulder/Hudson combo? Mulder/Hudson

3. If Rolen is the best 3rd baseman the Cards have ever had (debateable) whos the worst (at least 50 starts)? Tatis

4. Hows your NCAA bracket doin? No Bracket but Kansas is still in, yoohoo

Depp; and Biel for a little girl on girl action :wink:

6. Its spring break for most colleges/highschools. Ever gone anywhere cool for break? N/A

7. Spring is here. What song comes on the radio and makes you roll down the windows and turn it up? Dancing Queen by Abba :oops:

8. I watched some Arena Football last night. Different. What "B" level sport do you like? Actually saw an XFL game in Memphis. It was fun

9. Mrs.Valley is going away for her spring break (doin a family thing, I have to work). So Valley has a man week (Come on by). What should I do with my single man week? Sit on the couch w/your buddies drinking beer and farting!

10. The Hills Have Eyes 2 opens Friday...Name the best movie sequal ever. Sequels generally suck

(On a side note, my good friend Tough Guy is prolly headed on spring break. If he or Elphie or any of our other "pups" need to bailed out of jail, I have set up a paypal account to raise money for their spring break-out. If anyone cares to donate, IM me. Any money not used for their break out will be donated to Cardinals Care in the name of Gateway Redbirds. )

You stay classy Gateway. Thanks for Stoppin by.
:shock: =D> My new favorite poster.

clement
Perennial All-Star

Post by clement »

Probably Johnson for options reasons

I really don't expect much from Mulder this year. Zito

From recent Cardinal history, Cooper (sorry fellow PHS grad)

My team lost in the 2nd round. Not paying attention anymore!

(For Molly (et al): How ya like your Johnny: Damon, Depp, Mayer)

Depp

N'awlins

A Thing About You - Tom Petty

None really, but I guess tennis or soccer come closest. But does soccer count as a b-sport? :shock: Or even tennis?

I had a week like that recently, Chinese New Year week, no work and nobody at home. I spent it cycling every day, and going to the movies at night. Yeah I know, I'm boring. :P

Probably not the best ever, but an excellent recent sequel is "Before Sunset" (sequel to "Before Sunrise")

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

PROBABLY JOHNSON

ZITO

COOPER

DID I FILL ONE OF THESE OUT....IT'S BASEBALL SEASON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

SIMPSON WITHOUT A DOUBT

NOPE

ANYTHING BY TOM PETTY

WORLD POKER TOUR.....IS THAT A SPORT?

HOOKERS AND BOOZE!!!!!!

TERMINATOR 2

[/b]