GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 22 19, 8:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: July 14 07, 12:49 pm 
Offline
Veteran Player
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 10:31 pm
Posts: 999
Location: Saint Louis
Find out here


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 14 07, 1:06 pm 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55297
some funny pictures there


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 14 07, 1:52 pm 
Offline
Mother Earth
User avatar

Joined: July 24 06, 6:03 am
Posts: 19542
Location: In Cognito
I hope he keeps it up. He's raking again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 14 07, 2:04 pm 
Offline
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: April 26 06, 8:33 pm
Posts: 2922
Location: 60' 6" from home plate
Hungary Jack wrote:
I hope he keeps it up. He's raking again.


Cans of corn are, however, problematic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 14 07, 2:13 pm 
Offline
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony

Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm
Posts: 8521
boyer14 wrote:
Hungary Jack wrote:
I hope he keeps it up. He's raking again.


Cans of corn are, however, problematic.


Didn't you get the memo Boyer, we're a groundball staff. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 14 07, 2:15 pm 
Offline
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: April 26 06, 8:33 pm
Posts: 2922
Location: 60' 6" from home plate
maddash wrote:
boyer14 wrote:
Hungary Jack wrote:
I hope he keeps it up. He's raking again.


Cans of corn are, however, problematic.


Didn't you get the memo Boyer, we're a groundball staff. :P


Starters at 5.21 ERA...our ground ball staff must be "unlucky." :whistle: :whistle:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 14 07, 2:18 pm 
Offline
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony

Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm
Posts: 8521
boyer14 wrote:
maddash wrote:
boyer14 wrote:
Hungary Jack wrote:
I hope he keeps it up. He's raking again.


Cans of corn are, however, problematic.


Didn't you get the memo Boyer, we're a groundball staff. :P


Starters at 5.21 ERA...our ground ball staff must be "unlucky." :whistle: :whistle:


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 15 07, 1:25 pm 
Offline
Next Gen Wart
User avatar

Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Posts: 8354
Location: St. Louis
maddash wrote:
boyer14 wrote:
maddash wrote:
boyer14 wrote:
Hungary Jack wrote:
I hope he keeps it up. He's raking again.


Cans of corn are, however, problematic.


Didn't you get the memo Boyer, we're a groundball staff. :P


Starters at 5.21 ERA...our ground ball staff must be "unlucky." :whistle: :whistle:


lol


We have a groundball staff, all those deep fly balls are hitting the ground and not the glove. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 7 19, 8:05 am 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 22368
Location: Columbus, OH
RIP bump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 7 19, 2:44 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: September 8 09, 10:56 pm
Posts: 7124
Location: South County, St. Louis


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AWvsCBsteeeerike3, Bing [Bot], BrntOrngStud, Gashouse, Google [Bot], lukethedrifter, MWBMIS, obucard and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group