Rolen needs to grow up

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Colbert Rasmols
All-Star

Re: Rolen needs to grow up

Post by Colbert Rasmols »

Between OF, 1B and DH, I'd think Duncan could still get a lot of playing time with Toronto. But maybe you're right that it's not a good fit. Might they have interest in Hamilton?

As for Kennedy, I'm sure we'd be happy to include him in any deal.

maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony

Post by maddash »

Back to Rolen - would you ship him off to the Yankees for Betemit and a prospect or two? Would the Yankees even be interested?

BW23
Hall Of Famer

Post by BW23 »

maddash wrote:Back to Rolen - would you ship him off to the Yankees for Betemit and a prospect or two? Would the Yankees even be interested?
Since I would have done that last year when Betemit was with the Dodgers, yeah, I probably would. But I don't see that as a place he'd want to go to. I could be wrong.

PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer

Post by PujolJunkie »

maddash wrote:Back to Rolen - would you ship him off to the Yankees for Betemit and a prospect or two? Would the Yankees even be interested?
I'd definitely make that deal. Especially depending on the prospect(s). You get a young, solid 3rd baseman with an above average glove and some pop in his bat to stick at 3rd, + an addition or two to our farm system. The question is: What prospect(s) would you take in return?