Josh Kinney setback

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer

Re: Josh Kinney setback

Post by PujolJunkie »

Oh my God, if this was another broken arm/setback type thing, I was going to seriously wig out. Thankfully this is old news.

myersli
Everyday Player

Post by myersli »

He said that he truly broke it throwing and that it was a freak thing. I just feel terrible for him, because it will likely cause him to miss a spot on the '08 team. I can't see the team holding a position on the 25 man roster for him, which means he'll probably get sent back to AAA.

cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardinalkarp »

myersli wrote:He said that he truly broke it throwing and that it was a freak thing. I just feel terrible for him, because it will likely cause him to miss a spot on the '08 team. I can't see the team holding a position on the 25 man roster for him, which means he'll probably get sent back to AAA.
So are you saying this is something new and not related to the older incident?

myersli
Everyday Player

Post by myersli »

No, I was just saying that the previous injury was really an accident (rather than fishing, etc.).

Hungary Jack
Mother Earth

Post by Hungary Jack »

myersli wrote:No, I was just saying that the previous injury was really an accident (rather than fishing, etc.).
Kinney and Dave Dravecky are the only guys that I know of who broke their arms throwing a baseball. And we all know about Dravecky's circumstances.

Wierd.