GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently October 17 19, 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3056 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302 ... 306  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: July 5 19, 10:25 pm 
Offline
Mayor of GRB
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Posts: 33037
Location: Louisville
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
Interesting stat...

Greg Holland 2018 w/ STL 25 IP 4.56 FIP
Greg Holland 2019 w/ ARI 28 IP 4.53 FIP




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 11 19, 6:51 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 25203
Location: Raptured
We're screwed.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 15 19, 1:01 pm 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55533
Quote:
Tigers purchased the contract of RHP Trevor Rosenthal from Triple-A Toledo.

Rosenthal had allowed six earned runs in 5 1/3 innings with Toledo, so it's odd that he's getting the call so soon. The former Cardinals closer put up a ridiculously awful 22.74 ERA in 12 appearances with the Nationals before getting released in late June and inking a minor league deal with Detroit.
Jul 15, 2019, 2:27 PM ET


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 15 19, 2:30 pm 
Online
Hall Of Famer

Joined: December 20 07, 2:45 pm
Posts: 20775
Jocephus wrote:
Quote:
Tigers purchased the contract of RHP Trevor Rosenthal from Triple-A Toledo.

Rosenthal had allowed six earned runs in 5 1/3 innings with Toledo, so it's odd that he's getting the call so soon. The former Cardinals closer put up a ridiculously awful 22.74 ERA in 12 appearances with the Nationals before getting released in late June and inking a minor league deal with Detroit.
Jul 15, 2019, 2:27 PM ET


I just don't understand it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 15 19, 3:34 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
Posts: 7456
Location: Central AR
dmarx114 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
Quote:
Tigers purchased the contract of RHP Trevor Rosenthal from Triple-A Toledo.

Rosenthal had allowed six earned runs in 5 1/3 innings with Toledo, so it's odd that he's getting the call so soon. The former Cardinals closer put up a ridiculously awful 22.74 ERA in 12 appearances with the Nationals before getting released in late June and inking a minor league deal with Detroit.
Jul 15, 2019, 2:27 PM ET


I just don't understand it.


3.5 behind Baltimore for worst in MLB.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 15 19, 9:01 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 25203
Location: Raptured
Rosy in his Detroit debut - 1IP, 2K, 1H, 0BB, 0ER 16 pitches


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 17 19, 2:33 pm 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6596
Sam Tuivailala is back with the Mariners finally after a bad Achilles injury.

I worked out at the same gym and met him in the bay area before moving to Seattle. I hope he has a successful run with the Ms. Didn't look good yesterday but he did look comfortable on the mound at least.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 17 19, 2:45 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: May 18 06, 10:09 pm
Posts: 9887
Location: East of the middle of West Tennessee
Ernie Broglio has passed away at 83. What did the Cardinals ever do with him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 17 19, 3:29 pm 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6596
Spider John wrote:
Ernie Broglio has passed away at 83. What did the Cardinals ever do with him?

How's Lou doing these days? The news of him and Gibby lately has me depressed.

RIP Broglio.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 17 19, 4:32 pm 
Offline
There's someone in my head but it's not me
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Posts: 44254
Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
Yep, RIP Ernie and get well Bob.

It’s too bad the first thing mentioned with Broglio is the trade. He was good with the Cards. Most thought it was a lopsided trade in favor of the Cubs at the time. I remember my dad being pissed off (he was of the belief you can never have enough pitching.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3056 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302 ... 306  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cardsfantx, DeadMoney, dmarx114, Google [Bot], Jayramball04, Majestic-12 [Bot], NDark and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group