GDT 4/6/12-Cardinals (Garcia) @ Brewers (Gallardo) 3:10 CDT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
tlombard
tl;dr

Re: GDT 4/6/12-Cardinals (Garcia) @ Brewers (Gallardo) 3:10

Post by tlombard »

clake wrote:
tlombard wrote:I can't wait to be listening to the Cards radio broadcast in just under an hour. Figured I would listen in to some of the Yankees at Rays and started with the Yankees broadcast and I don't know who this lady they have is but she is annoying the mess out of me. Horrible. Smacking her lips. Clearing her throat. Aren't they supposed to have a button for when they need to cough or whatever? I just hope she isn't actually part of the broadcast team once the game starts.
The Yankees radio broadcast is probably the worst radio broadcast in baseball... The tv side kinda sucks too.
After the top of the 1st here I'm going to give the TB broadcast a try. They have to be much better than this. Eventually I'll figure out who is good and not so I don't subject myself to this torture. I do have to admit that I really liked listening to the Cleveland broadcast of their game yesterday with the Blue Jays. I started listening to it in extra innings on my way home from work and caught the last 4 or 5 innings of the game.

fanforever
Retired

Post by fanforever »

tlombard wrote:I can't wait to be listening to the Cards radio broadcast in just under an hour. Figured I would listen in to some of the Yankees at Rays and started with the Yankees broadcast and I don't know who this lady they have is but she is annoying the mess out of me. Horrible. Smacking her lips. Clearing her throat. Aren't they supposed to have a button for when they need to cough or whatever? I just hope she isn't actually part of the broadcast team once the game starts.

Her name is Suzyn Waldman and she is Jpohn Sterling's Partner in the Broadcast booth for teh Yankees

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

Had to have a chat with someone after the top of the first and just got back to my desk and turned on the TB feed to hear the crowd going absolutely insane. Just missed a Carlos Pena grand slam. Dang.

cpebbles
Perennial All-Star

Post by cpebbles »

Here's hoping Matheny doesn't put up with the Brewers cheating. Call an outside breaking ball on Ryan Braun but put a fastball through his face.

IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

Fat Strat wrote:The same lineup two days in a row? I don't know how to handle that. We'll see if Matheny decides to use the bench today.

Gotta say, I'm really happy with everything I've seen and heard from Matheny so far. He looks like the real deal to me. Get out of the way and let them play.

Is this the first time in about 15 years the Cards have run the same line up two games in a row?

ilstu24
All-Star

Post by ilstu24 »

Dan McGlaughlin looks weird. and Strung out.

Numbers
Perennial All-Star

Post by Numbers »

I want to take a moment and give thanks for mlbtv.com. It's been too long my friends. Play ball!

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

I wish I could get away with MLB.tv at work. Instead I have to settle for listening through MLB At Bat on my phone.

Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!

Post by Schlich »

how the F did we end up with angel hernandez again?

Numbers
Perennial All-Star

Post by Numbers »

tlombard wrote:I wish I could get away with MLB.tv at work. Instead I have to settle for listening through MLB At Bat on my phone.
also very cool, I'll be using that at the office