Free MLB.TV Premium for T-Mobile Customers

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star

Re: Free MLB.TV Premium for T-Mobile Customers

Post by Dillagii »

Someone help me here. I am not able to watch any games. I got Premium subscription through T-mobile promotopm and I am able to listen to the games but not able to watch it. When I called customer support, they told me I need to save my credit card info to the profile and then only I can watch games. is that true? If so, can I delete my card info after its verified? If not, will they auto-charge me for next year? How can I disable auto-charge?

Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!

Post by Schlich »

Dillagii wrote:Someone help me here. I am not able to watch any games. I got Premium subscription through T-mobile promotopm and I am able to listen to the games but not able to watch it. When I called customer support, they told me I need to save my credit card info to the profile and then only I can watch games. is that true? If so, can I delete my card info after its verified? If not, will they auto-charge me for next year? How can I disable auto-charge?
I'm not sure if you can delete your credit card info, but I haven't tried before. They will indeed auto-charge you for next year but it's not difficult to cancel at all, you can email them or cancel on your payment profile.

Dillagii
Perennial All-Star

Post by Dillagii »

Thank you :)