Everday Unicorn

Re: 9/16/16 GDT: Cardinals (Weaver) @ Giants (Moore) 9:15 C

Post by heyzeus »

Man. See ya in 2017, Cards.

MinorLeagueGuy
The Angst is Real

Post by MinorLeagueGuy »

There's no way Leake shows a good game tonight. A) he's struggled since leaving Ohio. B) he never pitched well under the giants. C) he is Mike Leake.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

MinorLeagueGuy wrote:There's no way Leake shows a good game tonight. A) he's struggled since leaving Ohio. B) he never pitched well under the giants. C) he is Mike Leake.
Which means he'll probably throw a 3-hit shutout. I've given up trying to figure this year out.

MinorLeagueGuy
The Angst is Real

Post by MinorLeagueGuy »

Radbird wrote:
MinorLeagueGuy wrote:There's no way Leake shows a good game tonight. A) he's struggled since leaving Ohio. B) he never pitched well under the giants. C) he is Mike Leake.
Which means he'll probably throw a 3-hit shutout. I've given up trying to figure this year out.
Momentum is a living, breathing thing. And SF has handed us our proverbial asses here. Not to mention their utter dominance while playing us in the late summer\fall. No. This series, if you weren't already off the bandwagon, should put the knife in our coffin.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

MinorLeagueGuy wrote:
Radbird wrote:
Momentum is a living, breathing thing. And SF has handed us our proverbial asses here. Not to mention their utter dominance while playing us in the late summer\fall. No. This series, if you weren't already off the bandwagon, should put the knife in our coffin.
Sarcasm, irony, whatever was I was trying to use there seems to have been lost. But carry on.

MinorLeagueGuy
The Angst is Real

Post by MinorLeagueGuy »

Radbird wrote:
MinorLeagueGuy wrote:
Radbird wrote:
Sarcasm, irony, whatever was I was trying to use there seems to have been lost. But carry on.
Sorry

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

They're a whopping 2 out of the WC, and 3 out from homefield WC.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:They're a whopping 2 out of the WC, and 3 out from homefield WC.
It seems more like 7 and 10.