Cards May Be In On Brian Dozier

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Re: Cards May Be In On Brian Dozier

Post by Radbird »

Famous Mortimer wrote:Who's this "we"? I'd be delighted if they'd trade for some good players.
"We" is the correct pronoun to use. This will become apparent once you get here.

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

I just wondered who the "we" he spoke of was, that's all (given it didn't include me or, presumably, him). I mean, you can make any silly argument you like if your source is "some dildos on Cards Talk".

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

MinorLeagueGuy
The Angst is Real

Post by MinorLeagueGuy »

Sources say later this week.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

ok Twins, we get it...dozier is on the block and is going to LA for De Leon. now stfu already

cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardinalkarp »

Famous Mortimer wrote:I just wondered who the "we" he spoke of was, that's all (given it didn't include me or, presumably, him). I mean, you can make any silly argument you like if your source is "some dildos on Cards Talk".
Rad and Zeus understood the reference :P

Rad is right, once you move here you'll understand how the "majority" of the fan base reacts to pretty much any more the FO makes, good or bad. I wasn't necessarily speaking of the board members here as a whole, but we still have some guilty parties of this behavior.

MinorLeagueGuy
The Angst is Real

Post by MinorLeagueGuy »

go birds wrote:ok Twins, we get it...dozier is on the block and is going to LA for De Leon. now stfu already
Almost as if MLB has told them to drag things out a bit just to keep fans interested in the trade market while Bautista and Trumbo figure things out.

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

cardinalkarp wrote:
Famous Mortimer wrote:I just wondered who the "we" he spoke of was, that's all (given it didn't include me or, presumably, him). I mean, you can make any silly argument you like if your source is "some dildos on Cards Talk".
Rad and Zeus understood the reference :P

Rad is right, once you move here you'll understand how the "majority" of the fan base reacts to pretty much any more the FO makes, good or bad. I wasn't necessarily speaking of the board members here as a whole, but we still have some guilty parties of this behavior.
I'm rather looking forward to having workplace discussions about a sport I care about, as the only guy in this entire town who's seen a single baseball game is a Red Sox fan.

Apologies for butting into an in-joke, but I maintain that...ah, who cares. No-one wants to read me split hairs.

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

Here we go.

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

Tim wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
I'd give Wong, Weaver and Bader for him so fast they'd question it though.
Yep
Here we go.