$30/month for season tickets (standing room)!!!!

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
tlombard
tl;dr

$30/month for season tickets (standing room)!!!!

Post by tlombard »

I know this isn't for everybody but I just got the email about the new deal the team is offering where you pay $30/month and get a ticket to every home game except for the Home Opener. Tickets are standing room but you can find a place to sit for all but a couple of games. As somebody who works downtown and likes going to any game I can, that's a deal. I'm in.

JL21
NPR & THT Contributor

Re: $30/month for season tickets (standing room)!!!!

Post by JL21 »

That deal kicks ass. ESPECIALLY if you work close to the ballpark. Especially when you consider that SRO means you can see the game in the 100 level if you're willing to stand.

As you say, that deal won't work for everyone, but I'd hop on that in a heartbeat.

Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!

Post by Schlich »

this seems to good to be true. WHATS THE CATCH???

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

Jeez, that's pretty sweet.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

According to the email, there is no catch that I can find. You just might not have a seat to some games but I bet you can find a seat at almost every single game if you didn't want to stand. And it won't work for the Home Opener but is good for all the other 80 home games.

I'm definitely buying into this tonight.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

Heck, I already take the bus and train to work most days anyway so for me it is extremely simple. I can hop on a bus right in front of the building I work in that will drop me off two or three blocks from the Stadium and then after I leave I can just hop on the train a couple of stops to another bus that will get me within 50 yards of my apartment. I won't even have to worry about parking or anything so I can literally just stop by for a few innings after work if I feel like it. I already have the bus pass so there's not even any extra cost on top of that $30 other than what I might spend at the stadium. With that cheap cost, I wouldn't even feel bad about only staying for a bit and leaving early since I could just show up any time I want.

Swirls
gone fission

Post by Swirls »

That's so awesome. Sometimes I wish I worked downtown - our new apartment is actually adjacent to the St. Paul Saints ballpark (you can *kinda* watch games from our window, but you'd need a radio tuned in to the game to really know what's going on) so I plan on going to a ton of their games this year. Season tickets are pretty cheap since they're in the independent league rather than actual MILB.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

I don't see that deal on their website.

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

That's crazy! Wow!

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

thats dope as hell