6/6 GDT: Cardinals(Wainwright)@Reds(Adleman) 6:10 PM CDT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Hoot45
Perennial All-Star

Re: 6/6 GDT: Cardinals(Wainwright)@Reds(Adleman) 6:10 PM CDT

Post by Hoot45 »

Famous Mortimer wrote:
dmarx114 wrote:If we won a few of those, this would be a 5 page thread.
I was just having a bit of a joke, but it looks like you're sticking with it. At some point, you're going to have to confront the difference between the Cardinals that exist in your head, and the Cardinals as they actually are in reality. Or maybe you won't, I don't know you that well.
Nothing describes GRB the last two weeks better than this.
[SHOW]

Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

Hoot45 wrote:
Famous Mortimer wrote:
dmarx114 wrote:If we won a few of those, this would be a 5 page thread.
I was just having a bit of a joke, but it looks like you're sticking with it. At some point, you're going to have to confront the difference between the Cardinals that exist in your head, and the Cardinals as they actually are in reality. Or maybe you won't, I don't know you that well.
Nothing describes GRB the last two weeks better than this.
[SHOW]
If you'll forgive the indulgence of quoting myself, this is from a year ago and still applies.
Mozeliak has been the GM for almost 9 years, and he has a lot of financial freedom in building a roster. That means he had the means to add players and is responsible for the talent in the system from top to bottom. With that in mind, he bears responsibility for the outcome of the season, whatever that is. He can make good decisions and have them not work out, but the outcome is his 'fault'.

Hoot45
Perennial All-Star

Post by Hoot45 »

Transmogrified Tiger wrote:If you'll forgive the indulgence of quoting myself, this is from a year ago and still applies.
Mozeliak has been the GM for almost 9 years, and he has a lot of financial freedom in building a roster. That means he had the means to add players and is responsible for the talent in the system from top to bottom. With that in mind, he bears responsibility for the outcome of the season, whatever that is. He can make good decisions and have them not work out, but the outcome is his 'fault'.
Harrumph! Harrumph!