GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently February 19 19, 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: January 30 19, 10:35 am 
Perennial All-Star

Today is the last day to get premium flex packs. The cheapest Friday or Saturday ticket I could get for the Angels series was $60 a piece before fees. Face value for NLDS tickets are less than that. But unless Albert is hurt and doesn't travel with the team, making the seats a total loss, I'm betting the secondary market is going to move up from there as the date approaches. The hype is going to be in full force.

Our ticket strategy is always to buy premium games at face value before just single game seats go on sale and then buy the rest of our games on the secondary market. This allows us to drive down our average ticket price. Those $5 seats really help you average out the $30-60 you might pay for weekend Cubs games or stuff like the Pujols series.

PostPosted: January 30 19, 3:51 pm 
All Hail the New GDT Master

Hoot45 wrote:
Today is the last day to get premium flex packs. The cheapest Friday or Saturday ticket I could get for the Angels series was $60 a piece before fees. Face value for NLDS tickets are less than that. But unless Albert is hurt and doesn't travel with the team, making the seats a total loss, I'm betting the secondary market is going to move up from there as the date approaches. The hype is going to be in full force.

Our ticket strategy is always to buy premium games at face value before just single game seats go on sale and then buy the rest of our games on the secondary market. This allows us to drive down our average ticket price. Those $5 seats really help you average out the $30-60 you might pay for weekend Cubs games or stuff like the Pujols series.

These are the kind of schemes that keep us finishing second in the bidding for premium players Hoot.

PostPosted: February 5 19, 10:59 am 
99% conan clips

bourjos, who signed a minor league deal, to provide more value than albert

https://blogs.fangraphs.com/2019-zips-p ... es-angels/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7