Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer

Re: 4/22/18 Other Games

Post by Magneto2.0 »

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

rizzo is such a b*tch. He stands on top of the plate then gets pissed when he gets HBP. [expletive] him

Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer

Post by Magneto2.0 »

go birds wrote:rizzo is such a b*tch. He stands on top of the plate then gets pissed when he gets HBP. [expletive] him
His .474 OPS probably why he's really mad

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

how the [expletive] are the umps going to reverse that call in the rockies game?

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

go birds wrote:rizzo is such a b*tch. He stands on top of the plate then gets pissed when he gets HBP. [expletive] him
I get irrationally mad when Rizzo gets awarded 1b for getting HBP.

Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

For reference, Rizzo wasn't angry at the pitcher(he rarely is), but he was reacting because catching a fastball in the wrist hurts. If there is any resentment, it's probably that the Cubs have been hit a lot, the heart of the order(Bryant 7, Rizzo 5, Contreras 4) have been HBP as many times in 225 PA as any other combined team(which range from 700-825 PA).

Hoot45
Perennial All-Star

Post by Hoot45 »

Transmogrified Tiger wrote:For reference, Rizzo wasn't angry at the pitcher(he rarely is), but he was reacting because catching a fastball in the wrist hurts. If there is any resentment, it's probably that the Cubs have been hit a lot, the heart of the order(Bryant 7, Rizzo 5, Contreras 4) have been HBP as many times in 225 PA as any other combined team(which range from 700-825 PA).
For reference, Rizzo's crowding of the plate is well documented. Contreras is a [expletive] who needs a bean once in a while. And pitchers try to do a little too much with Bryant sometimes because he's such a beast.

I'm not about to feel bad that my dog's breath stinks after he eats his own [expletive].

Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

Hoot45 wrote:
Transmogrified Tiger wrote:For reference, Rizzo wasn't angry at the pitcher(he rarely is), but he was reacting because catching a fastball in the wrist hurts. If there is any resentment, it's probably that the Cubs have been hit a lot, the heart of the order(Bryant 7, Rizzo 5, Contreras 4) have been HBP as many times in 225 PA as any other combined team(which range from 700-825 PA).
For reference, Rizzo's crowding of the plate is well documented. Contreras is a [expletive] who needs a bean once in a while. And pitchers try to do a little too much with Bryant sometimes because he's such a beast.

I'm not about to feel bad that my dog's breath stinks after he eats his own [expletive].
I'm sorry, but I'm going to need you to love the Cubs players as much as possible. They're good at baseball! Rizzo had cancer and helps sick kids! Bryant is baseball perfection! Contreras is like a puppy! I'm sure you'll come around.