GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently August 26 19, 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: July 30 19, 5:01 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 24758
Location: Raptured
The Pirates are doing just fine. Not only content with being asshats that head hunt, they suspended Keone Kela for getting into it with their cultural readiness/peak performance coach and just suspended their bullpen coach for 2 games for "an identified violation of his contract." They have no further comment.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 30 19, 5:07 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7475
Fine, I’ll take kela off their hands if they need


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 30 19, 5:07 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: September 20 06, 10:55 am
Posts: 3343
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
The Pirates are doing just fine. Not only content with being asshats that head hunt, they suspended Keone Kela for getting into it with their cultural readiness/peak performance coach and just suspended their bullpen coach for 2 games for "an identified violation of his contract." They have no further comment.

Image

that is a beautiful gif.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 2 19, 5:02 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 24758
Location: Raptured
In more Pirates news, they Designated (not as a driver, obviously) For Assignment Jung Ho Kang.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 2 19, 6:32 pm 
Offline
Mayor of GRB
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Posts: 32786
Location: Louisville
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
In more Pirates news, they Designated (not as a driver, obviously) For Assignment Jung Ho Kang.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 2 19, 9:07 pm 
Offline
Veteran Player
User avatar

Joined: August 8 16, 10:48 pm
Posts: 625
GUM FOR EVERYONE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 2 19, 10:23 pm 
Offline
Mayor of GRB
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Posts: 32786
Location: Louisville
I guess that's the end of Kang's Korea as a Pirate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 2 19, 11:35 pm 
Offline
Veteran Player
User avatar

Joined: August 8 16, 10:48 pm
Posts: 625
and I guess why they call them the Blues


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 3 19, 7:38 am 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 34642
Location: Austin, TX
A friend of mine, Joe Pott, is about to start doing pre-and post games on the Cardinals radio network. I’m really happy for him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 3 19, 8:19 am 
Offline
Mayor of GRB
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Posts: 32786
Location: Louisville
heyzeus wrote:
A friend of mine, Joe Pott, is about to start doing pre-and post games on the Cardinals radio network. I’m really happy for him.


That's a great sign of front-office commitment. Here at GRB, we've been telling the front office to [expletive] or get off the Pott for years.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group