5%
19%
38%

Total votes: 42

danh35
All-Star

Re: NL Playoffs: Pick your Team

Post by danh35 »

I picked the Rockies because of Holliday.

ndistops
All-Star

Post by ndistops »

If the Cubs lose today I'd probably hope for Atlanta or Colorado. Don't hate Milwaukee either. I don't really have an issue with LA but it'd be nice to see some new blood in there.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

ndistops wrote:If the Cubs lose today I'd probably hope for Atlanta or Colorado. Don't hate Milwaukee either. I don't really have an issue with LA but it'd be nice to see some new blood in there.
It’s interesting how Cubs and Cards fans would never root for each other’s team but we’re both kinda okay with the Brewers.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Radbird wrote:
ndistops wrote:If the Cubs lose today I'd probably hope for Atlanta or Colorado. Don't hate Milwaukee either. I don't really have an issue with LA but it'd be nice to see some new blood in there.
It’s interesting how Cubs and Cards fans would never root for each other’s team but we’re both kinda okay with the Brewers.
Speak for yourself. I hate Milwaukee with a fiery passion and am rooting for the Cubs to knock them out.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
Radbird wrote:
Speak for yourself. I hate Milwaukee with a fiery passion and am rooting for the Cubs to knock them out.
That’s just wrong on so many levels.

TimChopsula
Veteran Player

Post by TimChopsula »

Radbird wrote:
So edgy. Ever the iconoclast.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

TimChopsula wrote:
Radbird wrote:
I think the NL should adopt the DH.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

TimChopsula wrote:
Radbird wrote:
I think the NL should adopt the DH.
Edgiest double hot take ever

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Gashouse
Perennial All-Star

Post by Gashouse »

of the teams left, I was already rooting for the Brewers and the Astros, but then I realized that it would be cool if they met in the WS since the leagues traded them for each other.