NLCS GM2 GDT: Dodgers(Ryu) vs Brewers(Miley) 3:09PMCT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
booger71
All-Star

Re: NLCS GM2 GDT: Dodgers(Ryu) vs Brewers(Miley) 3:09PMCT

Post by booger71 »

Radbird wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
pioneer98 wrote:The Brewers bullpen did crappy yesterday, too. Their 'pen may be wilting right at the wrong time.
Egg zactly

This may not even get back to Milwaukee. Dodgers probably win it in la.
How do you pull Miley after 5.1, one-hit, no walks and 74 pitches? Every once in awhile you need some length from your starters, Craig.
Plus he had 2 base hits. I think Miley could have easily got them to the 8th

MinorLeagueGuy
The Angst is Real

Post by MinorLeagueGuy »

Nothing worse than a player that doesn't know how to "act like you've been there", when he actually has been there: Cain.

pioneer98
Hall Of Famer

Post by pioneer98 »

MinorLeagueGuy wrote:Nothing worse than a player that doesn't know how to "act like you've been there", when he actually has been there: Cain.
What did he do?

TimChopsula
Veteran Player

Post by TimChopsula »

MinorLeagueGuy wrote:Nothing worse than a player that doesn't know how to "act like you've been there", when he actually has been there: Cain.
BAS about to call you a racist...

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

TimChopsula wrote:
BAS about to call you a racist...
Sorta depends on what MLG is referring to

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

You must [expletive] hate Chris Carpenter. In his mind that dude struck out the side in the 9th against the 27 Yankees in game 7 of the WS when he actually just got a guy to fly out in the 4th inning against a 95 loss team in May.

MinorLeagueGuy
The Angst is Real

Post by MinorLeagueGuy »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
You must [expletive] hate Chris Carpenter. In his mind that dude struck out the side in the 9th against the 27 Yankees in game 7 of the WS when he actually just got a guy to fly out in the 4th inning against a 95 loss team in May.
On the occasion that I saw Chris bark at somebody specific, I was also probably pretty pumped up for the 'out'. I don't remember Carp looking directly at the batter after he got him to fly out, and staring, shaking his head like 'nuh uh'. But that's my memory.. Cain should've put the ball in his pocket after making a good, not great, play on a ball that hung up too long. Shake your head, staring towards home plate? Nah.

jkline
Veteran Player

Post by jkline »

MinorLeagueGuy wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
On the occasion that I saw Chris bark at somebody specific, I was also probably pretty pumped up for the 'out'. I don't remember Carp looking directly at the batter after he got him to fly out, and staring, shaking his head like 'nuh uh'. But that's my memory.. Cain should've put the ball in his pocket after making a good, not great, play on a ball that hung up too long. Shake your head, staring towards home plate? Nah.
Let the kids play

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Lame