GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently March 21 19, 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rule 5 draft today
PostPosted: December 13 18, 11:58 am 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 4034
Pirates take Winston Nicacio from Cardinals.

We're at the "okay whatever"/"Baseball America misspells prospect's name" phase of the Rule 5 Draft.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rule 5 draft today
PostPosted: December 13 18, 11:59 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer

Joined: December 20 07, 2:45 pm
Posts: 19444
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
We could get Rob Kaminsky back


My favorite GRB thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rule 5 draft today
PostPosted: December 13 18, 12:30 pm 
Offline
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: June 30 15, 7:31 am
Posts: 1834
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
Pirates take Winston Nicacio from Cardinals.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rule 5 draft today
PostPosted: December 13 18, 12:44 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: October 8 14, 11:41 am
Posts: 4008
Wait, is that a Taylor Swift suck it gif? How have I not seen this before?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rule 5 draft today
PostPosted: December 13 18, 12:47 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 6889
Hoot45 wrote:
Wait, is that a Taylor Swift suck it gif? How have I not seen this before?


it's not on GRB or PornHub


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rule 5 draft today
PostPosted: December 13 18, 2:52 pm 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 53680
Quote:
12:17
Always Question the Man: Tell me about the Rule 5 draft

12:17
Jay Jaffe: Roberto Clemente and Johan Santana are still the best Rule 5 picks ever, even after today. Also, the June amateur draft is the Rule 4 draft. I don’t know what Rules 1-3 cover.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rule 5 draft today
PostPosted: December 13 18, 2:54 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: October 8 14, 11:41 am
Posts: 4008
cardsfantx wrote:
Hoot45 wrote:
Wait, is that a Taylor Swift suck it gif? How have I not seen this before?


it's not on GRB or PornHub

I need to get out more!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rule 5 draft today
PostPosted: December 13 18, 2:55 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 6889
Hoot45 wrote:
cardsfantx wrote:
Hoot45 wrote:
Wait, is that a Taylor Swift suck it gif? How have I not seen this before?


it's not on GRB or PornHub

I need to get out more!


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rule 5 draft today
PostPosted: December 14 18, 6:40 am 
Offline
gone fission
User avatar

Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
Posts: 7809
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Jocephus wrote:
Quote:
12:17
Always Question the Man: Tell me about the Rule 5 draft

12:17
Jay Jaffe: Roberto Clemente and Johan Santana are still the best Rule 5 picks ever, even after today. Also, the June amateur draft is the Rule 4 draft. I don’t know what Rules 1-3 cover.


Josh Hamilton ended up being a pretty good pick as well, although he certainly came with a lot of baggage.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rule 5 draft today
PostPosted: December 14 18, 9:06 am 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 28566
Dan uggla too


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], redbirdjazzz, Socnorb11, tlombard and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group