GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently January 20 19, 7:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: BSOHL - 2019 edition
PostPosted: December 16 18, 9:34 am 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 22932
Location: St. Louis
Dexter Fowler ?
Quote:

Cardinals head athletic trainer Adam Olsen visited Fowler in Vegas last week and later lauded his workouts in an email.

Tyler O'Neill better start working out if he wants some playing time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BSOHL - 2019 edition
PostPosted: December 16 18, 11:34 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
Posts: 10596
Location: Appleton, WI
Quote:
Tyler O'Neill better start working out if he wants some playing time.


That's dude's already got muscles in his ears!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BSOHL - 2019 edition
PostPosted: December 16 18, 11:36 am 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 22932
Location: St. Louis
HULK WANT MORE SMASH. HULK WANT BIGGER.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BSOHL - 2019 edition
PostPosted: December 16 18, 11:38 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
Posts: 10596
Location: Appleton, WI
Seattle's Jon Gray is on it!

https://mlb.nbcsports.com/search/best+shape+of+his+life/

Quote:
“My (velocity) was down this year. I was down about 20 pounds this year. I need to get back to 230-235 . . . I want to have the best offseason of my life, get huge physically, that’s what I was missing this year . . . I can’t wait to prove everybody wrong and show what I’m all about.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BSOHL - 2019 edition
PostPosted: December 16 18, 11:39 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Posts: 15788
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
But it's not 2019 yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BSOHL - 2019 edition
PostPosted: December 16 18, 11:49 am 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 35669
Location: Huis Clos
doe_boy wrote:
Seattle's Jon Gray is on it!

https://mlb.nbcsports.com/search/best+shape+of+his+life/

Quote:
“My (velocity) was down this year. I was down about 20 pounds this year. I need to get back to 230-235 . . . I want to have the best offseason of my life, get huge physically, that’s what I was missing this year . . . I can’t wait to prove everybody wrong and show what I’m all about.”


Sounds like he wants to get swole. Or fat.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BSOHL - 2019 edition
PostPosted: December 16 18, 2:21 pm 
Offline
Replies Authoritatively
User avatar

Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
Posts: 5984
Location: Chicago, IL
lukethedrifter wrote:
doe_boy wrote:
Seattle's Jon Gray is on it!

https://mlb.nbcsports.com/search/best+shape+of+his+life/

Quote:
“My (velocity) was down this year. I was down about 20 pounds this year. I need to get back to 230-235 . . . I want to have the best offseason of my life, get huge physically, that’s what I was missing this year . . . I can’t wait to prove everybody wrong and show what I’m all about.”


Sounds like he wants to get swole. Or fat.


Or do the Syndergaard thing where you show up to camp neck-less and ripped, overthrow everything chasing radar gun numbers, and lose a season.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BSOHL - 2019 edition
PostPosted: December 16 18, 2:35 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 35669
Location: Huis Clos
33anda3rd wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
doe_boy wrote:
Seattle's Jon Gray is on it!

https://mlb.nbcsports.com/search/best+shape+of+his+life/

Quote:
“My (velocity) was down this year. I was down about 20 pounds this year. I need to get back to 230-235 . . . I want to have the best offseason of my life, get huge physically, that’s what I was missing this year . . . I can’t wait to prove everybody wrong and show what I’m all about.”


Sounds like he wants to get swole. Or fat.


Or do the Syndergaard thing where you show up to camp neck-less and ripped, overthrow everything chasing radar gun numbers, and lose a season.

That’s what swole means.


/i think


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Felix The Cat and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group