GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently July 19 19, 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
PostPosted: March 13 19, 8:37 pm 
Everyday Player

At least every thread isn't about everyone being racist anymore. Talking about Pham in every thread is great comparatively.

PostPosted: March 14 19, 7:54 am 
The Prodigal Son Returns

TimChopsula wrote:
This new Tommy Pham board is phamtastic.

It's the best, really.

PostPosted: March 14 19, 10:34 am 
just can't quit you.

Once a cobra bit Tommy Pham's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

When Tommy Pham was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.

Tommy Pham counted to infinity. Twice.

Tommy Pham knows Victoria's secret.

When Bruce Banner gets mad he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad he turns into Tommy Pham. When Tommy Pham gets mad, run.

PostPosted: March 14 19, 10:36 am 
Everday Unicorn

Do we actually know whether Martinez injured himself in camp, or came to camp already/still injured?

PostPosted: March 14 19, 10:38 am 
just can't quit you.

heyzeus wrote:
Do we actually know whether Martinez injured himself in camp, or came to camp already/still injured?

PostPosted: March 14 19, 11:14 am 
gone fission

heyzeus wrote:

You need to ask Tommy Pham that question on Twitter. He knows all.

PostPosted: March 15 19, 3:38 am 
All Hail the New GDT Master

CMart to start season on IL

Quote:
St. Louis pitcher Carlos Martínez will begin the season on the injured list as the two-time All-Star tries to work his way back from shoulder weakness.

Martínez will not appear in exhibition games. He is to throw on flat ground for the next week before moving to a mound.

“He’s in a good spot,” St. Louis manager Mike Shildt said. “He’s taken advantage of the time he’s had off to strengthen, and now he’ll get back to playing catch.”

St. Louis has not announced a timetable for the completion of Martínez’s strengthening program. Two weeks ago, the pitcher received a platelet-rich plasma injection, which Martínez said improved the condition.

“I’m not trying to rush this out,” Martínez said through an interpreter. “I just want to have a lot of strength in my shoulder so I’ll be able to pitch as long as the team needs me.”

Quote:
“That’s impossible to answer right now on a couple levels,” Shildt said of Martínez’s role this year.

Martínez could be available as a reliever a few weeks earlier than as a member of the rotation.

“I’m a starter until somebody tells me otherwise, and if they tell me otherwise I’m more than happy to help the team another way,” Martínez said.

PostPosted: March 21 19, 10:01 am 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: March 22 19, 7:21 am 
Everyday Player

Not good. Maybe the Cardinals can get some good innings from Martinez this season but that seems far from a sure thing. If he can get healthy, maybe they will decide to keep him in the bullpen? If he can get healthy and look productive, maybe they can find a trade partner.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23