GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently May 24 19, 3:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: March 3 19, 2:06 pm 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 54528
hulk smash


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 3 19, 2:23 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer

Joined: September 8 10, 2:57 pm
Posts: 12711
At this point, I'm starting Tyler in center.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 3 19, 3:27 pm 
Offline
Everyday Player

Joined: September 2 17, 10:18 am
Posts: 312
Lots of offense today. Not great outings from a few Cardinals' pitchers, including Hudson and Ponce de Leon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 3 19, 5:04 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 19610
Location: Columbus, OH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 3 19, 7:33 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 23834
Location: Raptured
Cardinals_Spaceship wrote:
Lots of offense today. Not great outings from a few Cardinals' pitchers, including Hudson and Ponce de Leon.

Today's game is a great example of not trusting the line score. Defense was garbage. Hudson's stuff was electric. Threw a big breaking curve I haven't seen. Legit, not a roller. Brebbia threw a change with great arm side movement and sink. Not sure if it's repeatable, but it was a real pitch. Ponce de Leon was Ponce de Leon. He's a great story that should be getting MLB time with the Orioles.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 3 19, 8:56 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer

Joined: December 20 07, 2:45 pm
Posts: 19676
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
Cardinals_Spaceship wrote:
Lots of offense today. Not great outings from a few Cardinals' pitchers, including Hudson and Ponce de Leon.

Today's game is a great example of not trusting the line score. Defense was garbage. Hudson's stuff was electric. Threw a big breaking curve I haven't seen. Legit, not a roller. Brebbia threw a change with great arm side movement and sink. Not sure if it's repeatable, but it was a real pitch. Ponce de Leon was Ponce de Leon. He's a great story that should be getting MLB time with the Orioles.


Completely agree about Hudson. Extremely unlucky BABIP in the 5th inning. He looked great.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 3 19, 9:00 pm 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 4925
MinorLeagueGuy wrote:
At this point, I'm starting Tyler in center.

That’s what I’m saying.

Imagine Bader with a way bigger bat.

Imagine Ozuna O’Neill Pham outfield. Oh well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 3 19, 9:32 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 19610
Location: Columbus, OH
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
MinorLeagueGuy wrote:
At this point, I'm starting Tyler in center.

That’s what I’m saying.

Imagine Bader with a way bigger bat.

Imagine Ozuna O’Neill Pham outfield. Oh well.


Not sure Tampa Bay could put together an impressive enough trade package for me to want to send them Ozuna and O'Neill


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 4 19, 8:28 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer

Joined: September 8 10, 2:57 pm
Posts: 12711
CardsofSTL wrote:
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
MinorLeagueGuy wrote:
At this point, I'm starting Tyler in center.

That’s what I’m saying.

Imagine Bader with a way bigger bat.

Imagine Ozuna O’Neill Pham outfield. Oh well.


Not sure Tampa Bay could put together an impressive enough trade package for me to want to send them Ozuna and O'Neill


Oh they could. And it would start with Snell.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 4 19, 9:07 am 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 54528
some highlights via FSM twitter
Spoiler: show







Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group