GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently May 24 19, 2:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 3/5 ST GDT
PostPosted: March 5 19, 2:31 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer

Joined: September 8 10, 2:57 pm
Posts: 12711
This ump is bad. Edman called out on a strike that looked head high.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3/5 ST GDT
PostPosted: March 5 19, 3:00 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer

Joined: September 8 10, 2:57 pm
Posts: 12711
Garcia is still a AAA talent. Looks really overmatched.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3/5 ST GDT
PostPosted: March 5 19, 3:19 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: June 5 06, 10:01 am
Posts: 9845
They just lost the Pham trade (again).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3/5 ST GDT
PostPosted: March 5 19, 3:38 pm 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 34241
Location: Austin, TX
Goold reports Pena is out 10-15 days with an oblique strain. I guess now they can put him on the DL instead of having to cut him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3/5 ST GDT
PostPosted: March 5 19, 4:06 pm 
Offline
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: May 16 15, 12:30 pm
Posts: 1321
heyzeus wrote:
Goold reports Pena is out 10-15 days with an oblique strain. I guess now they can put him on the DL instead of having to cut him.

What's a DL?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3/5 ST GDT
PostPosted: March 5 19, 4:34 pm 
Offline
Mayor of GRB
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Posts: 32217
Location: Louisville
sjgoten6 wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
Goold reports Pena is out 10-15 days with an oblique strain. I guess now they can put him on the DL instead of having to cut him.

What's a DL?


Either the Disabled List or the Dyson Lobotomizer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3/5 ST GDT
PostPosted: March 5 19, 4:40 pm 
Offline
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: May 16 15, 12:30 pm
Posts: 1321
sighyoung wrote:
sjgoten6 wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
Goold reports Pena is out 10-15 days with an oblique strain. I guess now they can put him on the DL instead of having to cut him.

What's a DL?


Either the Disabled List or the Dyson Lobotomizer.


I'm trying to make a funny considering the term DL is dead heh!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3/5 ST GDT
PostPosted: March 5 19, 4:59 pm 
Offline
Mayor of GRB
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Posts: 32217
Location: Louisville
sjgoten6 wrote:
sighyoung wrote:
sjgoten6 wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
Goold reports Pena is out 10-15 days with an oblique strain. I guess now they can put him on the DL instead of having to cut him.

What's a DL?


Either the Disabled List or the Dyson Lobotomizer.


I'm trying to make a funny considering the term DL is dead heh!


Ah yes, the injured list. I'd forgotten.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3/5 ST GDT
PostPosted: March 5 19, 6:39 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: June 15 06, 9:11 am
Posts: 3178
Location: Reading The Boat Rocker by Terence Mann
How about Paletta List? Or would it be the TPL? Thanks Paletta!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3/5 ST GDT
PostPosted: March 5 19, 7:36 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Posts: 16272
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
How about the Differently Abled List?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group