MLB.TV '19

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
go birds
-go birds

MLB.TV '19

Post by go birds »

Ever since having to move from google fiber to *shudder* comcast, my experience with mlb.tv went back to being even more terrible than it already was.

Luckily for me, comcast has the extra innings package add-on for only $40 more than mlb.tv.

As an added bonus, mlb.tv comes with extra innings. Seems like a no-brainer.

All my woes might be solved.

Also, for you t-mobile users out there, they are running their free mlb.tv special, just as a heads up.

Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole

Re: MLB.TV '19

Post by Big Amoco Sign »

Apple TV/Fire is less than 1/3 of the price of MLB TV...I suggest getting that and just mirroring a feed from https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/

Or check our LazyMan as well

Michael
GRB Founder

Free MLB.TV with T-Mobile Starting March 26

Post by Michael »

It's back:
T-Mobile and Major League Baseball are teaming up again to continue one of their most popular promotions, and it's a great deal for both sports fans and CordCutters. T-Mobile customers can get a free full season of MLB.TV through their T-Mobile Tuesday app from March 26 through April 1.

The free MLB.TV subscription from T-Mobile is the All Teams plan, with access to hundreds of out-of-market baseball games. This would cost you $119 if you purchased it on your own, and it is one of the best options of the many ways to watch MLB if you've cut the cord. You can use the free account on up to 10 of your supported streaming devices, including smartphones, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, Samsung smart TVs, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This giveaway also includes access to MLB At Bat Premium which normally costs $20. At Bat Premium includes mobile access to the MLB.TV content, plus GameCasts, audio broadcast feeds, and support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Link

go birds
-go birds

Re: Free MLB.TV with T-Mobile Starting March 26

Post by go birds »

gonna merge this one

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

Nice. Given I'm broke as hell, I might have to do some creative VPN usage and have that as my primary baseball watching method.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

go birds wrote:gonna merge this one
Doh!

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

Merge complete.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

Michael wrote:It's back:
T-Mobile and Major League Baseball are teaming up again to continue one of their most popular promotions, and it's a great deal for both sports fans and CordCutters. T-Mobile customers can get a free full season of MLB.TV through their T-Mobile Tuesday app from March 26 through April 1.

The free MLB.TV subscription from T-Mobile is the All Teams plan, with access to hundreds of out-of-market baseball games. This would cost you $119 if you purchased it on your own, and it is one of the best options of the many ways to watch MLB if you've cut the cord. You can use the free account on up to 10 of your supported streaming devices, including smartphones, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, Samsung smart TVs, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This giveaway also includes access to MLB At Bat Premium which normally costs $20. At Bat Premium includes mobile access to the MLB.TV content, plus GameCasts, audio broadcast feeds, and support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Link

Bump

Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Post by Mary1966 »

I’m with T-Mobile and I signed up.