GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 17 19, 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: June 10 19, 5:32 am 
Offline
There's someone in my head but it's not me
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Posts: 43792
Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 10 19, 7:19 am 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 29573
looks like someone put a hit out on him imo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 10 19, 1:57 pm 
Offline
Veteran Player

Joined: February 10 18, 4:17 pm
Posts: 675
Location: Missouri
Yep saying not a robbery now


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 10 19, 5:08 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24277
Location: Lost
Apparently, it is not a good idea to sleep with a drug lords wife...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 10 19, 10:40 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 21887
Location: Columbus, OH
Red Sox sent a plane to take him to a Boston hospital for recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 11 19, 1:27 pm 
Offline
Everyday Player

Joined: October 11 15, 3:55 pm
Posts: 202
wart57 wrote:
Apparently, it is not a good idea to sleep with a drug lords wife...

Wait, I thought Saint Papi was infallible....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 11 19, 1:36 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24277
Location: Lost
Gypsy Lou wrote:
wart57 wrote:
Apparently, it is not a good idea to sleep with a drug lords wife...

Wait, I thought Saint Papi was infallible....


He is not very bullet proof either...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 11 19, 2:28 pm 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6209
wart57 wrote:
Gypsy Lou wrote:
wart57 wrote:
Apparently, it is not a good idea to sleep with a drug lords wife...

Wait, I thought Saint Papi was infallible....


He is not very bullet proof either...

Are you victim blaming? Unsure of your angle...

The wife made her choice. Doesn't mean Papi should be shot at or have a hit on him because of some psycho... (if this is even what happened)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 11 19, 2:34 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24277
Location: Lost
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
wart57 wrote:
Gypsy Lou wrote:
wart57 wrote:
Apparently, it is not a good idea to sleep with a drug lords wife...

Wait, I thought Saint Papi was infallible....


He is not very bullet proof either...

Are you victim blaming? Unsure of your angle...

The wife made her choice. Doesn't mean Papi should be shot at or have a hit on him because of some psycho... (if this is even what happened)


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 11 19, 2:44 pm 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6209
Well what was your point? When you have a joke or a gif to make about someone getting shot, well ya gotta do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group