GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently June 17 19, 11:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: June 12 19, 9:19 am 
just can't quit you.

33anda3rd wrote:
There's a big gap between participation trophies and saying someone getting shot over consensual sex = "accountability."

Murdering someone is not an eye for an eye measure. The guy tried to murder Big Papi. Big Papi did not "have it coming" or whatever macho nonsense one might want to apply.

Never said he deserved it.

My "never mind" was after I had a long post trying to explain my dark humor and telling people to lighten the [expletive] up and then changing my mind since it doesn't matter what I mean, some folks are going to take it to be something terrible and racist no matter what I say.

I didn't blame Ortiz for this, if you think I did that says a lot about your pre-conceived notions of me, and I really couldn't give a [expletive] less what you think of me. I have a few more things to say - but I really don't feel like getting banned.

PostPosted: June 12 19, 9:46 am 
darjeeling sipping elite

That was a weakass hit attempt.

PostPosted: June 12 19, 9:52 am 
-go birds

lukethedrifter wrote:
That was a weakass hit attempt.

seems to me they were more or less just trying to send a message

PostPosted: June 12 19, 9:57 am 
just can't quit you.

I think it is high time we try to reason with Drug Lords, let them know that their macho ideas are no longer acceptable in today's modern society.

PostPosted: June 12 19, 11:48 am 
Hall Of Famer

33anda3rd wrote:
There's a big gap between participation trophies and saying someone getting shot over consensual sex = "accountability."

Murdering someone is not an eye for an eye measure. The guy tried to murder Big Papi. Big Papi did not "have it coming" or whatever macho nonsense one might want to apply.

Come on - a guy screws another man's wife and a criminal man at that? Sorry that is DUMB as well as wrong. I'll stand up and say it.

PostPosted: June 12 19, 12:48 pm 
Master of Hyperbole

Spider John wrote:
Some like dark comedy, some like to argue.

lol yeah guy who posts tiresome Burgundy memes on the regular has a real twisted sense of humor.

PostPosted: June 12 19, 12:49 pm 
Master of Hyperbole

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:

Come on - a guy screws another man's wife and a criminal man at that? Sorry that is DUMB as well as wrong. I'll stand up and say it.

He doesn't own her

Spoiler: show
Morpheus voice: what if I told you people just want to [expletive] on Big Papi because his team beat the Cardinals

PostPosted: June 12 19, 12:59 pm 
just can't quit you.

Big Amoco Sign wrote:
Spider John wrote:

lol yeah guy who posts tiresome Burgundy memes on the regular has a real twisted sense of humor.

PostPosted: June 12 19, 1:03 pm 
Perennial All-Star

Big Amoco Sign wrote:
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:

He doesn't own her

Morpheus voice: what if I told you people just want to [expletive] on Big Papi because his team beat the Cardinals

What if I told you that being undeserving of an extreme consequence does not discount the foolishness of the action that led to it?

PostPosted: June 12 19, 1:04 pm 
-go birds

Big Amoco Sign wrote:
Spider John wrote:

speaking of tiresome posting............................

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next