GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently October 17 19, 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted: July 2 19, 11:29 pm 
Veteran Player

We suck again

PostPosted: July 2 19, 11:32 pm 
The Prodigal Son Returns

And of f44 etch gh7d t course they lose by one run.

PostPosted: July 2 19, 11:57 pm 
Perennial All-Star

I’m on the bus home. Disappointing to lose by one run. Exciting to see Jose Martinez hit 2 home runs, but knowing that I won’t see Marcell Ozuna play in person is a downer. There were so many Cardinal fans around the team’s dugout before the game I don’t see how anyone can get an autograph. I might just forgo the autographs so I don’t have to show up two hours before the game. I’m debating whether or not I want to come early for the tank top. Tomorrow and Thursday I’ll be on the 100 level so it’ll be closer to the field.

PostPosted: July 3 19, 6:49 am 
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"

Games like last night are so demoralizing. Get shut down for the most part by Leblanc only to claw their way back into it before arguably their best reliever gives up a tater late.

Hit 3HR and lose 5-4.

Flaherty somehow grinding through 4 innings only to be thrown out there probably because he hadn't got through the 5th or hit 100 pitches yet, forget about situational awareness that it took him nearly 60 pitches to get through the first two innings.

:puke:

PostPosted: July 3 19, 7:44 am 
99% conan clips

woah andy was there

PostPosted: July 3 19, 8:16 am 
Perennial All-Star

The Mariners are in last place so the team has to do something to get the fans to come out. :) People were leaving the game while the Mariners were ahead. I forgot to mention that I asked an usher for directions and he had a stack of baseball cards and he gave me Todd Worrell’s 1989 Topps card ($2 on eBay).

PostPosted: July 3 19, 8:50 am 
Perennial All-Star

The BFIB were out in force, I stood in line to get my Hello Kitty backpack, so I wasn't able to get to the visitors' dugout right after the gates opened, but it was crowded while the Cardinals were warming up. This pic doesn't show all the fans that were there but they were lined up all along the third base line.

Spoiler: show

The view from my seat. I did move over one seat because my view was being blocked by the handrail.

A selfie of me in my Cardinals jersey.

PostPosted: July 3 19, 9:21 am 
Master of Hyperbole

Tim Beckham bat flip was pretty cool.

That game sucked. JMart rules though.

PostPosted: July 3 19, 9:46 am 
Hall Of Famer

We can say this about several guys, but I can’t believe how bad flaherty has been.

PostPosted: July 3 19, 11:19 am 
-go birds

completely random but i snagged this from the VEB game thread because i laughed so hard at it

Quote:
Hello, i was hoping to ask a question.
I live outside of the US. I catch mayne 6-10 live games a year online. (Last year zero). The announcer Dan McLaughlin has me stunned. Last game i watched while in the US he looked like a normal healthy guy. Last year caught some highlights and he was massive/orka huge fat. It took me a few minutes just to realize that is was him and i had to wait for a comercial break to come back and ha actually said "I am Dan Mc….w/Rick Horton..". Watched a game last week and looks like he was just realeased from a concentration camp as he was so skinny. His clothes just looking too big for him, just hanging on. I am obviously missing something. What on God’s green earth is the story here? (I am not being snarky here and feel there must be something more serious than a middle aged guy trying to figure out a health routine/ stop drinking and lose the beer belly type of thing). Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next