GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently August 24 19, 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: August 11 19, 4:20 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7474
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
cardsfantx wrote:
I get...

[expletive] you

Then toolbag

Now assbag

Pick a post and stick with it

You said “ur dumb”

Why? I didn’t attack you.


Stating a fact isn’t attacking, I don’t believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 11 19, 4:21 pm 
Offline
Single A Minor League Player
User avatar

Joined: July 21 19, 2:38 pm
Posts: 22
ShildtForBrains wrote:
So the new guy gave up 2 earned in 2/3 of an inning.

If this team misses the playoffs by one game or a half of a game...I hope schildt for brains remembers his experiment today. :rant:


Good thing Pittsburgh's bullpen sucks. And I do mean REALLY blows. 8-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 11 19, 4:22 pm 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6101
cardsfantx wrote:
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
cardsfantx wrote:
I get...

[expletive] you

Then toolbag

Now assbag

Pick a post and stick with it

You said “ur dumb”

Why? I didn’t attack you.


Stating a fact isn’t attacking, I don’t believe

Says guy with awful sentence structuring and unfunny cricket-worthy gifs

Attack posts not poster. Not hard.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 11 19, 4:24 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7474
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
cardsfantx wrote:
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
cardsfantx wrote:
I get...

[expletive] you

Then toolbag

Now assbag

Pick a post and stick with it

You said “ur dumb”

Why? I didn’t attack you.


Stating a fact isn’t attacking, I don’t believe

Says guy with awful sentence structuring and unfunny cricket-worthy gifs


Sorry guy; you can’t be a complete dick bag in your posts and then cry about forum rules about not attacking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 11 19, 4:26 pm 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6101
How was I a dick bag?

I was being attacked first every single time in this case...

You win. I’m out for awhile


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 11 19, 4:27 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7474
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
How was I a dick bag?

I was being attacked first every single time in this case...


For reelz?? Ur funny


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 11 19, 4:29 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7474
When you’re wrong, just leave it alone or say you guys are right, whatever

But you continue on, change the parameters, move goal posts, etc, etc, etc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 11 19, 4:30 pm 
Offline
Mayor of GRB
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Posts: 32780
Location: Louisville
TheTimeIsNow wrote:
Everybody make sure to get a good look at Clint Hurdle before the game ends today. It might (should) be the last time you see him in a Pirates uniform.


My sincerest condolences. What a brutal stretch.

If this were ancient Rome, the Praetorian Guard would have executed Hurdle by now and declared Claudius emperor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 11 19, 4:33 pm 
Online
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 24742
Location: Raptured
Calm down guys. Watch these...

https://streamable.com/bbtki

https://streamable.com/9j51s


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 11 19, 4:34 pm 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6101
cardsfantx wrote:
When you’re wrong, just leave it alone or say you guys are right, whatever

But you continue on, change the parameters, move goal posts, etc, etc, etc

1. Never said any of those things. I said “you know I’m right”

2. Parameters never changed. Wrong again, I said the complaint is “why is Edman in RF??” And I simply said it’s worked for those specific games.

3. Why do you keep getting this confused?

4. Out for real. Last word yours.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cardinalsx, Google [Bot], InvincibleCakeEater, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mdcardfan60, sparks and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group