Arozarena called up, Jose Martinez to the IL

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Re: Arozarena called up, Jose Martinez to the IL

Post by heyzeus »

If his first appearance is as a defensive sub for Edman I will poop.

Fat Strat
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie

Post by Fat Strat »

heyzeus wrote:If his first appearance is as a defensive sub for Edman I will poop.
You can practically bank on this, so make sure you're close to a poop'in place or be careful in your choice of pants tonight. Something baggy and rubber would probably work.

Edit: Pro-tip: duck tape the legs of your pants to your ankles so nothing leaks. It works!

Spider John
Hall Of Famer

Post by Spider John »

Fat Strat wrote:This is what we are getting. Athletic, but so lucky that he can turn an infield fly into a triple.
Oh, we're gonna love him.

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

Fat Strat wrote:
heyzeus wrote:If his first appearance is as a defensive sub for Edman I will poop.
You can practically bank on this, so make sure you're close to a poop'in place or be careful in your choice of pants tonight. Something baggy and rubber would probably work.

Edit: Pro-tip: duck tape the legs of your pants to your ankles so nothing leaks. It works!
Bad news, I'm going to be a city council meeting tonight, sitting up on the dais as the city attorney. Rubber pants are frowned upon. Maybe one of those adult diapers like the astronaut lady wore when she drove across the country to try to get her husband's mistress?

Fat Strat
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie

Post by Fat Strat »

heyzeus wrote:Bad news, I'm going to be a city council meeting tonight, sitting up on the dais as the city attorney. Rubber pants are frowned upon. Maybe one of those adult diapers like the astronaut lady wore when she drove across the country to try to get her husband's mistress?
Pooping in the council chambers is probably a lifelong dream. I say go for it!

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

heyzeus wrote:
Fat Strat wrote:

Bad news, I'm going to be a city council meeting tonight, sitting up on the dais as the city attorney.
What what wha? Did you switch jobs?

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
Fat Strat wrote:

Bad news, I'm going to be a city council meeting tonight, sitting up on the dais as the city attorney.
Nope, representing cities is just something I also do in addition to environmental law and everyday unicorning.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

heyzeus wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
Fat Strat wrote:

Nope, representing cities is just something I also do in addition to environmental law and everyday unicorning.
I am amazed that that you are going to be a city council meeting...

Swirls
gone fission

Post by Swirls »

heyzeus wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
Fat Strat wrote:

EVERDAY not everyday!

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

damn, my buttshorts are embarrassed