GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 22 19, 8:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: September 5 19, 6:33 am 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 22368
Location: Columbus, OH
Image

Image

Image

Giants vs Cardinals
12:15 PM CT - September 5, 2019
Busch Stadium - St. Louis
Watch: FSMW/NBCS BA or MLBN (out of network)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 5 19, 6:34 am 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 22368
Location: Columbus, OH
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 5 19, 6:35 am 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 22368
Location: Columbus, OH
Image



First appearance for this starter vs. the Cardinals


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 5 19, 6:36 am 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 22368
Location: Columbus, OH
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 5 19, 6:41 am 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 22368
Location: Columbus, OH
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 5 19, 8:04 am 
Offline
Everyday Player
User avatar

Joined: May 23 12, 3:16 pm
Posts: 384
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 5 19, 8:23 am 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55297
Quote:
The St. Louis Cardinals are 45-26 at home this season and are heavy favorites to beat the San Francisco Giants who are 37-34 on the road this season. The Cardinals have a better than 60% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Cardinals\' starter Dakota Hudson is forecasted to have a better game than Giants\' starter Logan Webb. Dakota Hudson has a 33% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Logan Webb has a 20% chance of a QS. If Dakota Hudson has a quality start the Cardinals has a 80% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.3 and he has a 17% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Cardinals win 74%. In Logan Webb quality starts the Giants win 55%. He has a 33% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 55% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the St. Louis Cardinals is Marcell Ozuna who averaged 2.64 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 46% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Cardinals have a 73% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the San Francisco Giants is Mike Yastrzemski who averaged 2.29 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 38% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Giants have a 50% chance of winning.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 5 19, 8:56 am 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: June 15 06, 9:11 am
Posts: 3405
Location: Reading The Boat Rocker by Terence Mann
I would prefer a win to a loss.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 5 19, 9:35 am 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55297
Quote:
Tommy Edman (S) RF
Kolten Wong (L) 2B
Paul Goldschmidt (R) 1B
Marcell Ozuna (R) LF
Paul DeJong (R) SS
Yadier Molina (R) C
Matt Carpenter (L) 3B
Randy Arozarena (R) CF
Dakota Hudson (R) P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 5 19, 9:42 am 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6287
Bader's been 0 for the Giants series so glad to see Randy in. Need someone putting pressure on him.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AWvsCBsteeeerike3, Google [Bot], Magneto2.0, NDark and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group