GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently October 19 19, 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Goodbye Michael Wacha
PostPosted: September 25 19, 2:34 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 25209
Location: Raptured
You were good once, and almost threw a no hitter!


Enjoy San Diego next year!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25 19, 3:04 pm 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 30195
im sure they will bring him back on some sort of incentive laden deal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25 19, 3:14 pm 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 35030
Location: Austin, TX
My brother went to his house outside of Houston once, and played some video games. He is a nice guy. Goodbye Michael Wacha.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25 19, 3:17 pm 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6616
Remember when he was supposed to replace Wainwright as the perennial franchise ace.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25 19, 3:25 pm 
Offline
All Hail the New GDT Master
User avatar

Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Posts: 23188
Location: Columbus, OH
Wacha and Lynn will reunite in Texas next season. I wish him well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25 19, 4:18 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: September 8 09, 10:56 pm
Posts: 7170
Location: South County, St. Louis
Today was his final start and probably his final regular season performance for the Cardinals but we could see him in relief during the playoffs potentially. But I have a feeling that Wacha is going to be somewhere like Kansas City, Miami, San Diego, Seattle or Texas next year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25 19, 4:36 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7741
JoeMcKim wrote:
Today was his final start and probably his final regular season performance for the Cardinals but we could see him in relief during the playoffs potentially. But I have a feeling that Wacha is going to be somewhere like Kansas City, Miami, San Diego, Seattle or Texas next year.


I don’t know...a guy with a history of shoulder issues, leaving with a shoulder issue? I’d say he’s prob done this year no matter what


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25 19, 4:46 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: September 8 09, 10:56 pm
Posts: 7170
Location: South County, St. Louis
Well I'm not saying he's going to pitch for any of those teams for 5+ years but he'll likely get at least an incentive laden 1 year contract from someone. Whether or not if he only pitches 10 games for that team or 30 is a different question.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25 19, 4:51 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7741
JoeMcKim wrote:
Well I'm not saying he's going to pitch for any of those teams for 5+ years but he'll likely get at least an incentive laden 1 year contract from someone. Whether or not if he only pitches 10 games for that team or 30 is a different question.


No, I was referring to just the possible pitching in the playoffs statement


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 25 19, 5:02 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 25209
Location: Raptured
cardsfantx wrote:
JoeMcKim wrote:
Well I'm not saying he's going to pitch for any of those teams for 5+ years but he'll likely get at least an incentive laden 1 year contract from someone. Whether or not if he only pitches 10 games for that team or 30 is a different question.


No, I was referring to just the possible pitching in the playoffs statement

He’s thrown his last pitch as a Cardinal.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group