GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently January 18 20, 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 50  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: August 12 16, 5:28 am 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 35217
Location: Austin, TX
Today woulda been Party At Ground Zero day for GRB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 12 16, 7:29 am 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 56082
and you're well off the mark


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 12 16, 8:42 am 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 35217
Location: Austin, TX
Yep, not gonna do it. Gonna be in meetings all day today and been up since 4:45am anyway so I have nothing left to give for the team. Sorry team. I let you down.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 12 16, 11:06 am 
Offline
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Posts: 15055
heyzeus wrote:
Yep, not gonna do it. Gonna be in meetings all day today and been up since 4:45am anyway so I have nothing left to give for the team. Sorry team. I let you down.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 12 16, 12:42 pm 
Offline
Replies Authoritatively
User avatar

Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
Posts: 8301
Location: Chicago, IL
heyzeus wrote:
Today woulda been Party At Ground Zero day for GRB


I realized this last night when they were talking about A-Rod on ESPN and that he was playing his last game today, and that the end date for both GRB and A-Rod were the same for a week.

Now A-Rod and GRB are connected in my brain.

Thanks Obama.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 13 16, 9:48 pm 
Offline
There's someone in my head but it's not me
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Posts: 44433
Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
heyzeus wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
No.



Maybe not for you.


I like bacon.

Is that kosher? Turkey bacon, right? You like turkey bacon. Please don't shatter the stereotypes I cling to.

You do realize that for a not-so-reasonable fee, I could have made your post count 30,000 with just a few clicks. Because, you know, I'm a moderator. I would've even given you a discount because we had a few beers together at Mountain Sun in Boulder and I now consider you a close personal friend.

edit: Oh, [expletive]. I just remembered, mods can't take money for services rendered. It's in our contract (damn lawyers). No biggie, I need to have a few legal documents drawn up. Quid pro quo. Know what I mean?

Image
I have a new boss. Let's make this happen quickly. Look for my pm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 15 16, 8:18 am 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 35217
Location: Austin, TX
Radbird wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
No.



Maybe not for you.


I like bacon.

Is that kosher? Turkey bacon, right? You like turkey bacon. Please don't shatter the stereotypes I cling to.

You do realize that for a not-so-reasonable fee, I could have made your post count 30,000 with just a few clicks. Because, you know, I'm a moderator. I would've even given you a discount because we had a few beers together at Mountain Sun in Boulder and I now consider you a close personal friend.

edit: Oh, [expletive]. I just remembered, mods can't take money for services rendered. It's in our contract (damn lawyers). No biggie, I need to have a few legal documents drawn up. Quid pro quo. Know what I mean?

Image
I have a new boss. Let's make this happen quickly. Look for my pm.


I come from a bacon family. My grandfather ran a neighborhood grocery/butcher shop in North St. Louis for 40 years. Pig products were his specialty. My dad worked there for his first 25 years too. He's an amateur butcher/BBQ aficionado. Bacon runs through our veins. Which partially explains the generational heart problems we have. Kosher has never really been our thing.

Turkey bacon is an abomination.

Btw, I've read through your mod contract and I don't see any language preventing mods from profiting from their role. Major oversight on Michael's part there in allowing that loophole. I don't know how much time you have left on the job, so my legal opinion is to start profiteering like mad. Maybe a few unbannings at $1000 a pop?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 19 16, 12:34 pm 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 35217
Location: Austin, TX
So when does the Kyle Show get underway?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 19 16, 12:34 pm 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 35217
Location: Austin, TX
I still have 155 posts to get to before that can happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 19 16, 12:34 pm 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 35217
Location: Austin, TX
Here are a few more of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 50  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group