Results for April 9th

Talk about the Cardinals minor league baseball
New Pagodi
Perennial All-Star

Results for April 9th

Post by New Pagodi »

Memphis lost 5-2 against New Orleans. Blake Hawksworth gave up 5 runs over 5 innings. As JModine mentioned in another thread, it’s been a while since his last start, and I’m sure he’ll do much better next time. Also of note was John Rodriguez playing center field. Box Log

Springfield won 6-2 against Frisco. Jaime Garcia gave up 2 runs over 5 innings and had 5 Ks. Bryan Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Jon Jay each had 2 hits. Box Log

Palm Beach moved to the other dugout at Roger Dean and opened another series with Jupiter Hammerheads with a 5-4 loss. Adam Daniels had a rough start giving up 5 runs over 5 innings. Shane Robinson (CF) , Mark Hamilton (1B), and Nathan Southard(RF), 3 players I hope to see good things from this year are all off to slow starts. They are batting .133, .231, and .100 respectively. On the positive side, Jose Martinez continues to do well with 2 more hits and a stolen base today. Box Log

Quad Cites somehow managed get 10 hits while scoring only 1 run and lost 5-1 to the Cedar Rapids Kernels. Kenny Maiques made his professional debut giving up 1 run in an inning of relief. Although Daryl Jones is only batting .154, his OPS is .774. He also has 2 stolen bases already. I can’t wait to see what he does when he starts hitting more regularly. Box Log

stlmark
Perennial All-Star

Post by stlmark »

Much Thanks New Pagodi.