Stephen Piscotty

Talk about the Cardinals minor league baseball
Fat Strat
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie

Stephen Piscotty

Post by Fat Strat »

Piscotty is crushing the ball down at Memphis. 4 HR's so far and 9 doubles. Average is a little low (low BABIP), but his BB rate is high. Good to see him finally starting to drive the ball. He's a guy to watch over the next few months. If the power continues, he could push for a roster spot before we get to September. Might also be a good guy to trade for a starter.

salukifan2
Veteran Player

Re: Stephen Piscotty

Post by salukifan2 »

Though it isn't ideal, if Adams continues to play so poorly do they give Piscotty a shot at first?

Swirls
gone fission

Post by Swirls »

salukifan2 wrote:Though it isn't ideal, if Adams continues to play so poorly do they give Piscotty a shot at first?
I would suspect if Adams continues to struggle they'll just insert Reynolds full-time there.

33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

Swirls wrote:
salukifan2 wrote:Though it isn't ideal, if Adams continues to play so poorly do they give Piscotty a shot at first?
I would suspect if Adams continues to struggle they'll just insert Reynolds full-time there.
We're trying to win baseball games here, swirls.

Swirls
gone fission

Post by Swirls »

33anda3rd wrote:
Swirls wrote:
I never said it was a smart move. But right now it's not necessarily worse than leaving Adams up there.

As was mentioned in the Adams thread - it could be much worse. We could be playing Allen Craig right now.

salukifan2
Veteran Player

Post by salukifan2 »

I am getting tired of Adams. He doesn't actually have much power, it was a mirage.

slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden

Post by slide_into_first »

I heard Piscotty is taking grounders in practice

Swirls
gone fission

Post by Swirls »

Swirls wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
Swirls wrote:
I never said it was a smart move. But right now it's not necessarily worse than leaving Adams up there.

As was mentioned in the Adams thread - it could be much worse. We could be playing Allen Craig right now.
I should play the lotto.