GatewayRedbirds.com
http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/

cards sign 3 int FA
http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63178
Page 1 of 1

Author:  cardsfantx [ January 14 19, 9:45 am ]
Post subject:  cards sign 3 int FA

two 17 year olds and a 16 year old

https://www.vivaelbirdos.com/2019/1/13/18181011/system-sundays-scouting-fernando-brazoban

that kid is 16 years old???!!! :shock:

Author:  MAGA [ January 15 19, 4:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cards sign 3 int FA

cardsfantx wrote:
that kid is 16 years old???!!! :shock:

Prob not.

Author:  InvincibleCakeEater [ January 17 19, 1:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cards sign 3 int FA

MAGA wrote:
cardsfantx wrote:
that kid is 16 years old???!!! :shock:

Prob not.

explain please

Author:  Socnorb11 [ January 17 19, 7:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cards sign 3 int FA

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
MAGA wrote:
cardsfantx wrote:
that kid is 16 years old???!!! :shock:

Prob not.

explain please



There have been reports that Dominican prospects sometimes lie about their age, because a 16 year old that can flat-out play is more valuable than an 18 year old that can flat-out play.

Plus, I'm pretty sure I've never seen a 16 year old that looks like that. That's not to say that the kid is lying, but I think it's fair to question.

Author:  MAGA [ January 20 19, 4:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cards sign 3 int FA

Exactly

Author:  InvincibleCakeEater [ January 20 19, 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cards sign 3 int FA

It's not 1995 anymore. The DR is thick with scouts/FO personnel and academies now. If that kid was 18 he's have been signed 2 years ago when he was 16.

Get with the [expletive] times.

Author:  CardsofSTL [ January 20 19, 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cards sign 3 int FA

Looks like Puig a little, body wise.

Author:  Socnorb11 [ January 21 19, 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cards sign 3 int FA

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
It's not 1995 anymore. The DR is thick with scouts/FO personnel and academies now. If that kid was 18 he's have been signed 2 years ago when he was 16.

Get with the [expletive] times.



If he sucked at 16, and wasn't as physically mature as he is now, then he wouldn't have been signed at 16.

Author:  MinorLeagueGuy [ January 26 19, 9:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cards sign 3 int FA

He's young, but I hate that glovework. Use 2 hands, and don't run with you glove at your side. Good promise though.

Author:  Big Amoco Sign [ February 14 19, 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cards sign 3 int FA

MinorLeagueGuy wrote:
He's young, but I hate that glovework. Use 2 hands, and don't run with you glove at your side. Good promise though.

Yeah way too harsh on a 16 year old. He throws 92. Good start.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/