GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 22 19, 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: August 31 19, 5:45 pm 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55297


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4 19, 8:54 am 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55297


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4 19, 10:11 am 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 29653
i was told not to get my hopes up


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4 19, 11:33 am 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6287
go birds wrote:
i was told not to get my hopes up

Remember when you wanted to trade Jack Flaherty after a bad game?

It's fine to temper expectations.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4 19, 11:35 am 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 29653
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
go birds wrote:
i was told not to get my hopes up

Remember when you wanted to trade Jack Flaherty after a bad game?

It's fine to temper expectations.


yep..looked like he was going down the same path as weaver. at least i can admit when im wrong


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4 19, 11:35 am 
Offline
Master of Hyperbole
User avatar

Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am
Posts: 6287
go birds wrote:
Big Amoco Sign wrote:
go birds wrote:
i was told not to get my hopes up

Remember when you wanted to trade Jack Flaherty after a bad game?

It's fine to temper expectations.


yep..looked like he was going down the same path as weaver. at least i can admit when im wrong

I can too. My favorite crow is Paul DeJong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4 19, 11:38 am 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 25000
Location: Raptured
go birds wrote:
i was told not to get my hopes up

Don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4 19, 1:41 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36901
Location: Huis Clos
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
go birds wrote:
i was told not to get my hopes up

Don't.

You’re like Trump. And that boyer poster we used to have here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4 19, 1:52 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7529
lukethedrifter wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
go birds wrote:
i was told not to get my hopes up

Don't.

You’re like Trump. And that boyer poster we used to have here.


Was he the one that knew more about pitching than anyone? ANYONE!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4 19, 2:12 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36901
Location: Huis Clos
cardsfantx wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
go birds wrote:
i was told not to get my hopes up

Don't.

You’re like Trump. And that boyer poster we used to have here.


Was he the one that knew more about pitching than anyone? ANYONE!

ANYONE!1!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group