mlb 2k7 for xbox360(live)

A forum for non-baseball sports
cabby7588
All-Star

Post by cabby7588 »

Brodie wrote:
robbotis wrote:It is hard to hit on that game. I feel like Adam Dunn, all I hit are Home Runs.
I never hit home runs, I either ground out to third or short, or when i do get a hit it is in the gap

-Brodie
Got Live set up yet?

clevername
Bringer of FRBG

Post by clevername »

Brodie wrote:ps the xbox will be hooked up to a 100 inch projector also
which projector are you going to be using?

I did this in my current apartment and loved it. Ended up trying out several different projectors until I got the price/performance ratio I wanted. In the end, my apartment really didn't set up well for it, so I took it all down and sold the projector...but I'm moving into a new house this summer and am finishing the basement for a dedicated room.

Brodie
Perennial All-Star

Post by Brodie »

Updates, I get my Apartment the 28th so sometime right after I will get Xbox Live, It is some cheap standard deff one, i might buy a HD one for 600 I found online

-Brodie

cabby7588
All-Star

Post by cabby7588 »

Brodie wrote:Updates, I get my Apartment the 28th so sometime right after I will get Xbox Live, It is some cheap standard deff one, i might buy a HD one for 600 I found online

-Brodie
Sunday, April 29th the games begin. I hope you bring your gameface and your mic, you'll need both! :banana:

Brodie
Perennial All-Star

Post by Brodie »

cabby7588 wrote:
Brodie wrote:Updates, I get my Apartment the 28th so sometime right after I will get Xbox Live, It is some cheap standard deff one, i might buy a HD one for 600 I found online

-Brodie
Sunday, April 29th the games begin. I hope you bring your gameface and your mic, you'll need both! :banana:
as long as I have i get my internet connection....and I am not getting the cheap HD projector, it supports HD input but the res is 480P no HD, so eff that, my 30in HD tv will do just fine

-Brodie

btw for anyone who has xbox live my name is thiscouldbeben same with aim

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

Brodie wrote:btw for anyone who has xbox live my name is thiscouldbeben same with aim
:shock: So that's the random screen name on my buddy list... how did you get on my buddy list? I sign on rarely, and never knew who that person was. :shock:

Brodie
Perennial All-Star

Post by Brodie »

JCShutout wrote:
Brodie wrote:btw for anyone who has xbox live my name is thiscouldbeben same with aim
:shock: So that's the random screen name on my buddy list... how did you get on my buddy list? I sign on rarely, and never knew who that person was. :shock:
you needed help on your router or something like that

-Brodie

Da Rocket Sauce
Everyday Player

Post by Da Rocket Sauce »

I'm Das Carl on Xbox live if you want an easy win

Brodie
Perennial All-Star

Post by Brodie »

No internet till next tuesday night, so once that happens, GAME ON!!!

-Brodie

cabby7588
All-Star

Post by cabby7588 »

Brodie wrote:No internet till next tuesday night, so once that happens, GAME ON!!!

-Brodie
Do you have a headset?