Soderberg out at SLU

A forum for non-baseball sports
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor

Post by JL21 »

BW23 wrote:Thanks, mostly, to the Clemons fiasco. Tyler waited and waited to see how things were going to turn out before making his final decision. Stupid that he even kept MU in it that long, but at least he made the right decision.
I don't mind the kid choosing something other than Mizzou.... but did he have to choose to play for Roy Williams?

longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star

Post by longhornbaseball »

TimeForGuinness wrote:
longhornbaseball wrote:If it doesn't happen by tomorrow it probably doesn't happen.
It's been done before Brad was fired, just drumming up publicity now.
Still no press conference today (I don't think he's even in town). I really hope you're right but I'm starting to get nervous. If we don't get Majerus I'd be happy with Martin but it doesn't sound like he's even on the radar.

BW23
Hall Of Famer

Post by BW23 »

RC21 wrote:
BW23 wrote:Thanks, mostly, to the Clemons fiasco. Tyler waited and waited to see how things were going to turn out before making his final decision. Stupid that he even kept MU in it that long, but at least he made the right decision.
I don't mind the kid choosing something other than Mizzou.... but did he have to choose to play for Roy Williams?
You're certainly not alone in that thinking. I don't blame him, though. Roy's done a good job at getting his big men into the NBA. I'm not sure why Duke or Arizona or UK wasn't second on the list with all of those teams being in the running. MU was in such a mess and Quin was such a bad coach, but Tyler really, really, really wanted to go there anyway.

Then again, he never was the sharpest tool in the shed.

GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer

Post by GatewaySnayke »

They're breaking it now...

Rick Majerus: Welcome to SLU.