Randy Moss to the Patriots

A forum for non-baseball sports
letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star

Post by letsgocards89 »

LOL

I HATE the Patsies so I couldn't be happier that they removed that huge cancer from the RAIDERS. Renteria thought he had it bad in Bahstun, just wait until Pats fans get a good healthy dose of Moss.

He may still have high top-end speed, but he's lost the initial burst to get the seperation. That, and after he gets bored in NE and starts running lazy, sloppy routes and dropping passes they're really gonna love him.

clevername
Bringer of FRBG

Post by clevername »

Moss acts up when he's on a bad team. When his teams are good, he seems to be pretty loved, at least by the fans (see his tenure in Minnesota before they got clobbered by the Giants in the NFC champ game).

I think as long as he gets reasonable numbers of looks and the Pats are winning games, he won't be an issue.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

pujolswrox wrote:Moss seems like the kind of guy that Bellichik would steer clear of. We'll see.

He got great results from Corey Dillion.

cabby7588
All-Star

Post by cabby7588 »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

cabby7588 wrote::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Look at your sig and be happy. :thumbup:

Radio_Bugtussle
Perennial All-Star

Post by Radio_Bugtussle »

The odds of a 4th round pick turning into a high quality starter are about the same as Moss getting a clue.

Not a bad move by New England.

Cronos
In perpetuum

Post by Cronos »

redbirdjazzz wrote:Now I hate the Pats even more than I used to. This is getting ridiculous.
++

Secret Weapon
Perennial All-Star

Post by Secret Weapon »

The Patriots traded Deion Branch for a 1st round pick, then get Randy Moss for a 4th round pick, oh and they are paying him less than they would have had to pay Branch.

There is a reason the Patriots are always a contender. I wish the Rams were this smart.

Richie Allen
Perennial All-Star

Post by Richie Allen »

Moss' rookie year with Minnesota, they were 15-1. Since then, the combined records for his teams has been 55-73. And, for the most part, these were all teams that were expected to do anywhere from great to pretty good.

If he wants any chance of fitting in in NE he better go up there and keep his mouth shut. I don't think he can do it.

GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer

Post by GatewaySnayke »

whyhellothere wrote:The Patriots traded Deion Branch for a 1st round pick, then get Randy Moss for a 4th round pick, oh and they are paying him less than they would have had to pay Branch.

There is a reason the Patriots are always a contender. I wish the Rams were this smart.
I don't think the Rams have ever been put in a position like that. If they had a better coach in 2001 they could have used those three first round picks to make them unstoppable.

I thought getting a No. 1 pick for Branch was tremendous. Getting Randy Moss? No. Just say no to Randy Moss.