Boxing

A forum for non-baseball sports
The Third Man
It rubs the lotion on its skin.

Re: Boxing

Post by The Third Man »

Heart wants Manny, head says Money. Either way, I'm glad there'll be enough pomp, circumstance and BS before the fight to give me time to hit the bar after work before it all goes down.

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

Mayweather banned Rachel Nichols and Michelle Beadle from ringside.

What a human STD.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

The Third Man wrote:Heart wants Manny, head says Money. Either way, I'm glad there'll be enough pomp, circumstance and BS before the fight to give me time to hit the bar after work before it all goes down.
What bar are you watching it at? I've heard they are charging businesses some ridiculous fees to show it. I was at P&L last week and they said a $75 cover but that includes free drinks I think. Still, I'd order it at home before paying that.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:Mayweather banned Rachel Nichols and Michelle Beadle from ringside.

What a human STD.
That's an overly benevolent way of looking at him. Of course, he's Las Vegas personified.

The Third Man
It rubs the lotion on its skin.

Post by The Third Man »

cardsfansince82 wrote:
The Third Man wrote:Heart wants Manny, head says Money. Either way, I'm glad there'll be enough pomp, circumstance and BS before the fight to give me time to hit the bar after work before it all goes down.
What bar are you watching it at? I've heard they are charging businesses some ridiculous fees to show it. I was at P&L last week and they said a $75 cover but that includes free drinks I think. Still, I'd order it at home before paying that.
Turns out my buddy down the street is having people over so that plan went out the window.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

It's incredible that Mayweather has made literally a billion dollars almost entirely off of people hate-watching him. I've heard a lot of people buying in to the conspiracy theory that it's already decided Pac will win so they can do this a couple more times. I don't think Floyd's ego would allow that. I'm fully expecting him to win by decision and would be shocked at any other outcome.

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

I read that there have been a ton of issues with PPV delays.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Well, that was boring. Wasn't that like watching Kurt Warner and the Greatest Show on Turf take on Ray Lewis and the Ravens. I mean now, not in their prime.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

the only thing i give floyd credit for is including the burger king king in his entourage

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

I hate to say it, but damn Mayweather is good. Not the most exciting fighting style, but damn he's good. Can't hit him.