Derrick Rose

A forum for non-baseball sports
JunkBondTrader
Veteran Player

Re: Derrick Rose

Post by JunkBondTrader »

Maclowery wrote:I wish that way back in March, when I was pulling for him to come back, he would have just said "I am out for the season."

Now we're hearing these horse [expletive] quotes from him about muscle memory and confidence and how he wishes he was out there while his team is racked with injuries and illness.

I truly wish he hadn't been such a puss the last few months with this wishy-washy "God knows I might come back next week" garbage. I'm just one of many, many Bulls fans who have lost a lot of respect for our golden child.

(ps, go Bulls for advancing despite a brutally hobbled roster. Thibodeau for Coach of the Year. He wont win, but he deserves it.)
Amen, just lie and say your knee is in horrible pain instead of the muscle memory nonsense.

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

Maclowery wrote:I wish that way back in March, when I was pulling for him to come back, he would have just said "I am out for the season."

Now we're hearing these horse [expletive] quotes from him about muscle memory and confidence and how he wishes he was out there while his team is racked with injuries and illness.

I truly wish he hadn't been such a puss the last few months with this wishy-washy "God knows I might come back next week" garbage. I'm just one of many, many Bulls fans who have lost a lot of respect for our golden child.

(ps, go Bulls for advancing despite a brutally hobbled roster. Thibodeau for Coach of the Year. He wont win, but he deserves it.)
Yup. He's really tarnished his image, in my opinion.

I'm not sure how his teammates can't have lost some respect for him, too.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Post by jim »

Again I ask, Derik who?