Re: SuperBowl 2012

Post by go birds »

broadripple is cool

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

Kyle wrote:
Tambourine Man wrote:NE used to really bug the [expletive] out of me, but a few years ago I just accepted that they're an incredible organization that's figured out a way for unrivaled success in the salary cap era. It's actually pretty remarkable, and I've got an admiration for them now.
YA WELL ITS EASY 2 HALF A DYNASTY WHEN U CHEAT AND VIDEOTAPE THE OTHERS TEAMS!!!!!!!!1111
It's funny you mention this because they haven't won a superbowl since they got caught cheating.

[expletive] the pats and [expletive] boston sports

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

ghostrunner wrote:One of these days we'll get that done. What kind of place do you like?

I kind of want to hit Ball and Biscuit, but I'm not sure I even feel hip enough for the Indianapolis version of a swanky bar and lounge. Nor am I sure I can afford it.
Hah I'm a chameleon. I've been to ball and biscuit and it is swanky and I've been to dives I thought I was gonna get stabbed. Sowntown? The Rathskeller is a fun bar, Kilroys, The Pub, everything in Fountain Square.

I went down Thursday night and it was busy and awesome time. A few of the bars were getting ambitious with cover, Kilroys tried to charge $20 starting at 7 but the place was empty. A block done none of the bars were charging [expletive]. I heard the LMFAO concert last night was packed and crazy, but its' free so what do you expect?

All in all the weather held out, the logistics are working beautifully and the NFL seems to be happy with the turnout. Be proud GR. I am.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

I hope Brady get's Theismanned and Belicheat gets caught videotaping the Giants showers....

MrSaigon

Post by MrSaigon »

Anyone taking a prop bet on Puppy Bowl VIII?

JL21
NPR & THT Contributor

Post by JL21 »

MrSaigon wrote:Anyone taking a prop bet on Puppy Bowl VIII?
I swore off of prop bets after Bud Bowl VI bankrupted me.

AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD

Post by AdmiralKird »

http://skokie.patch.com/articles/prop-b ... est-wagers
Will the National Anthem be Over or Under 1 minute, 34 seconds?

What will Kelly Clarkson wear to sing the National Anthem - Colts Jersey (7/1), Giants Jersey (15/1), Patriots Jersey (15/1), NFL shirt (2/1) or Anything else (1/3)?

Will Kelly Clarkson forget or omit at least 1 word of the official US National Anthem - Yes (2.5/1)?

What color will Madonna's hair be when she begins the Super Bowl Halftime show - Blonde (1/4), Any other color (2.5/1)?

Will Madonna be wearing fishnet stockings at any point during the Halftime show - Yes (1/1), No (1/1)?

What will Madonna be using to start the Super Bowl Halftime show - Headset (1/3), Handheld Microphone (2/1)?

How many times will David Tyree's 2008 Super Bowl catch be shown on TV during the game - More Than 1.5 or Less Than 1.5?

If Tom Brady's son is shown on TV during the game, will he be wearing a Tom Brady jersey - Yes (1/2), No (1/1)?
What color will the Gatorade (or liquid) be that is dumped on the head coach of the winning Super Bowl Team - Clear/Water (3/2), Orange (5/2), Yellow (5/2), Red (13/2), Green (15/2), Blue (10/1)?

Who will the Super Bowl MVP of the game thank first - Teammates (5/4), Coach (12/1), Family (15/2), God (4/1), Owner (5/1) or Does Not Thank Anyone (5/2)?

Will Kelly Clarkson's bare belly be showing when she sings the National Anthem - Yes (3/1)?

How many times will Giselle Bundchen be shown on TV during the game - More than .5 (1/2) or Less Than .5 (1.2/1)?

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

GRB should cOllectively put money on the Kelly clarkson midriff prop.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

I guess that was less offensive than Janet Jackson's boob.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

A Ray Vinson commercial just played while showing Albert in the background.

I want to throw up.