Masters

A forum for non-baseball sports
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Re: Masters

Post by stlouie_lipp »

I used to think that CBS and the players were being a bit hyperbolic about Augusta National. But, after being there on Monday, no, they're not. If anything, the beauty of the place is understated if that's even possible. It was amazing, simply amazing. Words, pictures, TV, just can't do it justice. It is something you have to see to believe. It is easy to see why this is the major that most players say they'd want to win. Not to mention it is by far the most efficient and well run large event I have ever attended.

JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls

Post by JackofDiamonds »

It's easy to run if there aren't any ladies allowed, AMIRITE FELLAS?

(I reeaaaally want to go to Augusta National).

Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

JackofDiamonds wrote:It's easy to run if there aren't any ladies allowed, AMIRITE FELLAS?

There's at least two women members including Conde Rice. Took a while but they are in.

JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls

Post by JackofDiamonds »

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
JackofDiamonds wrote:It's easy to run if there aren't any ladies allowed, AMIRITE FELLAS?

There's at least two women members including Conde Rice. Took a while but they are in.
All it took was a Secretary of Defense and a woman so successful they named a business school after her. Pretty much all good to at this point.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

After being there, Martha Burk didn't stand a chance and had no idea what she was up against. Those boys were going to do whatever the hell they want(ed).