2013 NFL Draft

A forum for non-baseball sports
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Re: 2013 NFL Draft

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

I don't know anything about the CB we took in the 5th, Brandon McGee other than he went to Miami. We were going to take a corner anyways, and I'd trust Snead & Fisher's judgement.

Zac Stacy was a good 5th rounder. Should be a good RB competition, and I wouldn't be shocked to see any of Pead/Richardson/Stacy get the starting job.

I know Kentucky sucks, but this is still pretty impressive.

[/youtube]

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

That ^ is hilarious.

Tavon Austin's highlight reel is crazy too. College D's can be pitiful. Though we never know how these kids will adapt to the next level - I really like the pick of Austin. he's not going to get all that open field to work with like his video reel. but he creates an instant matchup problem for defenses.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Heard a bit of interview with Barrett Jones on KMOX. I didn't know he had this lifrsanc (sp?0 injury in the game before the ND beatdown. He played knowing it would hurt his recovery level at draft time.

He didn't seem to worried about the rehab. He mentioned how wealthy Alabama's program is, so he's had the finest medical care. Major shoulder injury in redshirt freshman year - yet went on to great college career. Sounds like a mature kid who knows how to say the right things.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Freed Roger wrote:Heard a bit of interview with Barrett Jones on KMOX. I didn't know he had this lifrsanc (sp?0 injury in the game before the ND beatdown. He played knowing it would hurt his recovery level at draft time.

He didn't seem to worried about the rehab. He mentioned how wealthy Alabama's program is, so he's had the finest medical care. Major shoulder injury in redshirt freshman year - yet went on to great college career. Sounds like a mature kid who knows how to say the right things.
I didn't know the rams drafted him.

He was a beast in college football. I have no clue how that translates to the NFL, but I for one am glad the Rams drafted him.

[/youtube]