Masters 2014

A forum for non-baseball sports
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Re: Masters 2014

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Jocephus wrote:im hardly a golf fan but i agree with admiring the course, the pageantry, and if its close sunday is fun.
Remember, the Masters doesn't start until the back 9 on Sunday.

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

go birds wrote:hopefully adam scott finishes atop the leaderboard today so i can win free tickets to the jason isbell show at the ryman via my local radio station
He is playing in Council Bluffs in the summer with Willie Nelson & Allison Krauss. I'd love to go but I fear the douchebaggery will run high.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Should be a great finish tomorrow. Can't wait.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Bubba could win multiple green jackets. The course sets up so well for a lefty who can hit a fade and bomb it. Six of the lat twelve winners are lefties. Will they "Bubba proof" the course like they "Tiger proofed" it ten years ago?

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

stlouie_lipp wrote:Bubba could win multiple green jackets. The course sets up so well for a lefty who can hit a fade and bomb it. Six of the lat twelve winners are lefties. Will they "Bubba proof" the course like they "Tiger proofed" it ten years ago?
Watching bubba and spieth approach the 17th? when they were within a couple yards of each other in the left rough was truly amazing. It's probably a little bit harder to draw the ball than fade it, but it's infinitely harder to hook the [expletive] out of ball than slice the [expletive] out of a ball, and that shot evidenced it well. I don't know if they need to bubba proof it, he's having a hard enough time winning, but I trust they'll address anything they can to make sure it remains competitive.

haltz
Hall Of Famer

Post by haltz »

[/youtube]

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

I only watched a handful of holes this year, not enough to notice if Watson had some kind of advantage. Without Tiger or Mickelson in the hunt I wasn't too interested.

ntexascardfan
AAA Minor League Player

Post by ntexascardfan »

Spieth is going to be something special. The kid is only 20 and plays like a vet. A great showing for his first Masters.