GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 19 19, 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
PostPosted: May 6 15, 10:16 am 
The Last Word

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
MrCrowesGarden wrote:
I'm glad you welcome more games, but if it's the Tucson Bowl, I'd guess you're in the minority.

I've never understood the bellyaching about [expletive] bowl games. It's better than an extra 3 hours of Sportscenter or First Take or whatever ridiculous show ESPN is going to air.

For me, there are just SO many that it becomes overwhelming, and they all seem to become less significant. It used to be a big deal to make a bowl game. It's definitely NOT a big deal anymore. It's kinda like the participation awards that we give to kids now. "Hey, you have a Div. 1 football program, so you deserve to be in a bowl game!".

PostPosted: May 6 15, 10:33 am 
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"

Right, it's not particularly noteworthy to make it to the Liberty Bowl unless you happen to be a rather poor football team/program. Regardless of bowl games acting as prizes for undeserving teams, I absolutely want as much college football as possible in the middle of december when the only other sports are regular season NFL, regular season NHL, pre-conference-game NCCAB, and regular season NBA.

If that means more LA Tech vs Vanderbilt games, fine.

PostPosted: May 6 15, 1:35 pm 
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden

It is probably to prevent more teams like UAB from folding.

PostPosted: December 30 17, 10:13 am 
Consider him admonished

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
DGB....what a monumental let down. He had a decentish year last year, iirc. But he never lived up to the hype and then gets booted after two years for a rape or whatever. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mizzo ... y-morning/
Quote:
Now, DGB is in trouble with the law again, as he was arrested for DWI, failure to display plates and a window tint violation in Springfield, Missouri, early on Saturday morning, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol’s website:

It appears DGB has been released following the arrest, but now he’ll likely have to appear in court in the near future.

I ever tell yall that on signing day I blocked my clinic for 30 minutes to watch the DGB signing, only to see him pick Mizzou?

What a clown.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32