2015-16 NBA Season

A forum for non-baseball sports
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

2015-16 NBA Season

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

Because the draft is tomorrow.

Batum to Charlotte for Noah Vonleh and Gerald Henderson.

MrSaigon

Re: 2015-16 NBA Season

Post by MrSaigon »

Rumors of Aldridge going to LA. If he leaves, I'll lie in bed for two weeks. If he goes to the Lakers, the team that snapped my spirit over its knee in 2000, if he reinforces the small market problems in this league, damn that bed thing won't be hyperbole.

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

MrSaigon wrote:Rumors of Aldridge going to LA. If he leaves, I'll lie in bed for two weeks. If he goes to the Lakers, the team that snapped my spirit over its knee in 2000, if he reinforces the small market problems in this league, damn that bed thing won't be hyperbole.
Apparently Cousins is going to LA too. And Love, and maybe Lebron, and probably 2 of the top 5 draft picks.

Lakers are included in every rumor out there right now. Going to be an interesting night.

MrSaigon

Post by MrSaigon »

"99.9 percent" chance Aldridge leaves.

Just contract us.

[expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive]

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Socnorb11 wrote:Lakers are included in every rumor out there right now. Going to be an interesting night.
And every one of those rumors will come to fruition because it's a law of nature that the Lakers aren't allowed to be bad for more than three consecutive years.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

What assets do the Lakers even have to make any of this a reality?

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

cardsfansince82 wrote:What assets do the Lakers even have to make any of this a reality?
Aldridge and Love are FA's. For Cousins, they have the #2 and Julius Randle. That's not enough to get it done, but crazier things have happened.

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

thrill wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:What assets do the Lakers even have to make any of this a reality?
Aldridge and Love are FA's. For Cousins, they have the #2 and Julius Randle. That's not enough to get it done, but crazier things have happened.
Jordan Clarkson is also coming off a 1st team All Rookie season. I doubt he can repeat it, but he's at least a young, somewhat talented player.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

hah, the lakers pick had an inflammatory kobe tweet a few years back and deleted it right after being drafted.

MrSaigon

Post by MrSaigon »

How long, the way the league has changed, until we see a rookie not take that first extension that has until now been a given? Especially when the cap explodes.

[expletive] this league.