2015-16 NBA Season

A forum for non-baseball sports
thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Re: 2015-16 NBA Season

Post by thrill »

This was the most satisfying non-Bulls finals of my life. Steph disappeared so we can finally pump the brakes on his mythology and LeBron dragging an inferior team to a title for the first time in his career, which is something a lot of other legends (MJ) never had to do. I wish most of the games were better but at least game 7 was a burner.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Post by jim »

Did you hear LeBron talking about how he talked to God, asking "Why me? How much can one person endure?"

I was thinking the exact same thing at that moment. God has [expletive] on LeBron from day 1. You just have to wonder what he did to piss God off so much. I guess God paid him back last night for being such a dick to him all his life.

MrSaigon

Post by MrSaigon »

Draymond was really good. If he could just not attack people's testicles, the Warriors probably win.

I thought Steph's presser was very impressive.

Good for Cleveland and LeBron.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

jim wrote:Did you hear LeBron talking about how he talked to God, asking "Why me? How much can one person endure?"

I was thinking the exact same thing at that moment. God has [expletive] on LeBron from day 1. You just have to wonder what he did to piss God off so much. I guess God paid him back last night for being such a dick to him all his life.
Right. Lebron is awesome. But, gdi he's insufferable.

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer

Post by TimeForGuinness »

LeBron's block on Steph in the 4th is still a mystery to me...how he got there was impressive. He damn near hit his head on the rim.

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

Yeah, I barely follow basketball, but am incredibly impressed with what James did. He just took over the series. The finals were kind of a win-win for me. I liked following Golden State's quest for the best season ever, but I have a soft spot for Cleveland, (mostly due to my Blues fandom) and James coming back to get his hometown team a championship.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

73-9 don't mean a thing if you don't get the ring.

MrSaigon

Post by MrSaigon »

If GS liked it then they should have put a ring on it.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Post by jim »

I liked how James made that free throw with a completely shattered wrist. That was amazing. How did he do that? That was really something. Ass hole god was trying to make it hard again on him.

cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardinalkarp »

I didn't think they would pull it off but I was rooting for LeBron....I only watched a few minutes here and there so I wasn't that interested, but I don't have the hate for him that a lot of people do.