2015 Mizzou Football

A forum for non-baseball sports
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Re: 2015 Mizzou Football

Post by Freed Roger »

I haven't been a Mizzou football fan. Probably because I wasn't a Pinkel guy, and NCAA football has it's issues. Mizzou just happened to be the devil I know.

My football fan allegiance is teetering towards them now. I liked their D last year. I like the new coach. I can't stand most their SEC opponents.

I was hanging out with some Northwestern ex-players at their NY bowl. Nice guys. Sorry they got crushed.
They told me how they hate Mizzou because of that scene last year. The political thing -like most people, I have mixed feelings on the subject. I was having too much fun to get into a debate with nice drunk old guys triple my size.

It's not this reason I may yank for Mizzou, but it does give them the underdog role, which I kind of like. I assume I will like the tone set by Odom. They have gotten more local players on the roster, that contribute - which is a positive as a fan.

I don't expect them to be very good soon, and ever have the $, machinery and chicanery to something big against the Alabama, but I'm coming aboard.

Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer

Re: 2015 Mizzou Football

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

Freed Roger wrote:I was hanging out with some Northwestern ex-players at their NY bowl. Nice guys. Sorry they got crushed.
They told me how they hate Mizzou because of that scene last year. The political thing -like most people, I have mixed feelings on the subject. I was having too much fun to get into a debate with nice drunk old guys triple my size.

I wonder how they feel about their team being in the news for unionizing the year before.