2016 College Football Season

A forum for non-baseball sports
Socnorb11
The Last Word

Re: 2016 College Football Season

Post by Socnorb11 »

lukethedrifter wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:
Farewell Friends wrote:Because those are their last two games. Pure humiliation.
I'd take a national championship followed by 2 bad outings in the semi-finals. I think most folk would.
Let's not forget that the Minnesota Golden Gophers won the 1960 National Championship.

So what's the point? Alabama is awesome, and everyone else is irrelevant? After all, Alabama is the only current champion. All other teams are disgraceful?

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

The fact they haven't scored points in the last two playoff appearances is borderline amazing. I think that's the reason why he only went back tklast year

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Socnorb11 wrote:
Farewell Friends wrote:Because those are their last two games. Pure humiliation.
I'd take a national championship followed by 2 bad outings in the semi-finals. I think most folk would.
For an individual team, sure. For a conference it's not even a question unless you're a big 12 fan or I guess maybe b1g fan.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Tim wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote: Clemson snuck by auburn in thr first weekend when malzahn was still calling plays and in general sucking very badly. They barely beat a 3 loss louisville team at home. Fsu is not the juggernaut they've been the past few years. Blah blah blah. They may be playing better now than they were 2 months ago. I just can't look at them and say hey they look like a top 4 team right now.
How about now?
The ACC has looked pretty good in bowls thus far. I know Louisville lost but VA tech and FSU had good games....FSU against a highly regarded Michigan team

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:
For an individual team, sure. For a conference it's not even a question unless you're a big 12 fan or I guess maybe b1g fan.

Well, let's be real. There are only 3 teams (and thus, only 3 conferences) that have had any real success at all in the college football playoff system. Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Enjoyed the heck out of W Michigans Triple (or quadruple I lost count) picket reverse play for 6 yard gain.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Sam Darnold is a bad dude.

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

That was a good game.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Musberger has gone full Rudy Giuliani.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

that was so bizarre